Best call of Duty game?

Watch
Poll: Which do you think is the best CoD game?
CoD (2)
1.8%
CoD: Finest Hour (0)
0%
CoD 2 (3)
2.7%
CoD 3 (0)
0%
CoD 4: Modern Warfare (28)
25.23%
CoD: World at War (12)
10.81%
CoD: MW2 (28)
25.23%
CoD: Black Ops (14)
12.61%
CoD: MW3 (5)
4.5%
CoD: Black Ops 2 (18)
16.22%
CoD: Ghosts (1)
0.9%
Trevster
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I have a ps3 but currently don't own any cod games. I'm looking to get one of this series as I want to play multiplayer and would like your help deciding which one? Is it better to get a new version such as ghost and are people still playing online with the older versions?

Ta
The_Dragonborn
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
My personal favourite is Modern Warfare 2. However, on PS3, it can be difficult to find a game at times. No-one plays any mode, except for Team Deathmatch.
fnatic NateDestiel
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
ghosts is a pile of ****.

Get cod4 cant beat dem S&D's.

As above MW2 is good too, but there are only a few decent maps.

BO2 however is great got best campaign too.
username1341660
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
MW2 hands down.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Shokz
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Blacks Ops 2. Best COD I've played, and the most time I put into a COD. That Is speaking in terms of multiplayer - Team death match, and zombies. Don't buy ghosts for multiplayer :O. In my honest opinion, that is the worst COD I have ever played, horrible multiplayer experience, absolutely rubbish.
Zaid-247
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Modern warfare 2 my first and best cod ever. Thank god it didn't come out in my GCSE year otherwise i would have failed.
superdarklord
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
NO

Posted from TSR Mobile
mikeyd85
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
MW3 for me. Mainly because dropzone is carnage.

Some people swear by the original MW, others MW2, others BLOPS... CoD is a funny franchise really. Two set of developers mean it's not consistent across the whole series and which each series changing with each revision, finding the right CoD can be trick for a new comer.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
toonervoustotalk
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
MW2. End thread. That game is sooo epic.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hicko
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Modern warfare 2 and you can easily get games on ps3... I still play
Xabier
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Shokz)
Blacks Ops 2. Best COD I've played, and the most time I put into a COD. That Is speaking in terms of multiplayer - Team death match, and zombies. Don't buy ghosts for multiplayer :O. In my honest opinion, that is the worst COD I have ever played, horrible multiplayer experience, absolutely rubbish.
Totally agree. I don't know why I don't like Ghosts multiplayer - I played it for about 5 minutes and it was horrible whereas I got addicted to BO2 in the first few minutes.
Xabier
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Shokz)
Totally agree. I don't know why I don't like Ghosts multiplayer - I played it for about 5 minutes and it was horrible whereas I got addicted to BO2 in the first few minutes.
sevchenko
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Hands down Cod WAW was the best
zKlown
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
COD4, no question

MW2 was good too, but it was a game for people who couldn't play COD4 very well lol.

Surprised no-one mentioned COD2
Shokz
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by KingKumar)

I was always going to order COD ghosts for next gen, till I played it that is. My brother decided to get it for his 360, and I actually got to try the multiplayer out for myself. After putting in so many hours into BO2, then being presented with this sorry excuse for multiplayer, just a bunch of disappointment. Right now, I've put all my time into battlefield 4 on my ps4 - 120 hours I've played on multiplayer so far apparently - all of its team deathmatch, its my best mode. I'm looking forward to COD advanced warfare.
mustafa13
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by superdarklord)
OOH guys add me, rhea004.
Haven't been playing recently due to GCSEs and all my friends have upgraded to the ps4 which is majorly depressing. I play black ops 2 often, although I'm pretty rubbish D:

Posted from TSR Mobile
"although I'm pretty rubbish D: " don't i know it
KingBradly
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
COD4 was incredible. MW2 was pretty good but I didn't love it.
superdarklord
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by mustafa13)
"although I'm pretty rubbish D: " don't i know it
OMG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LOOOOOOOOOL HOW DID YOU ?!?!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Castro Saint
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
MW2 is my personal favourite. Be warned although there are still people playing there are also quite a lot of hacked lobbies. The same goes for CoD4, even more so.

Whatever you decide though, don't go for a Black Ops game. Zombies is brilliant but the multiplayer is horrendous; especially Black Ops 1.
Muppet Science
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
OP, it might be interesting to add a poll to this thread.

For me it would have to be COD4. I spent far too much time on that game. MW2 was pretty good too, but did not have the shock factor of the original modern warfare. All the other CODs since though have regressed.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (137)
33.83%
Yes - a trusted person (107)
26.42%
No (109)
26.91%
I'm not sure (52)
12.84%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed