Last minute Dissertation advice! PLEASE! Watch

This discussion is closed.
MoonWalkinYiddo
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
And I don't usually beg till Fridays

J/k, actually im in no joking mood

I am currently writing up my dissertation and am having severe troubles. I have got to get it finished by next week. At the moment I have just finished writing my literature review. 6,500 words.

However in this literature review, I have also included ALL my secondary research. You see I am studying a report on the falling sales of CD Music and there are not many reports/journals produced on the subject, and those that are produced I cannot gain access too... expensive etc.

Anyway I have included all secondary research (album sales, internet availability, Company performance etc) in the actual Literature Review. I have actually made everything fit in very nicely, so it flows. If I take out the few bits which would make up the lit review (journal research), my work would be disjointed. My lit review would also be very small!

Please help! What do I do? Has anyone else placed their secondary research into their Lit Review?

Please offer advice. My tutor is in thailand and my friends are offering no helpful advice.

I know you read a thread sometimes and feel you cannot be bothered to respond, but if you can help, please do. I really felt like crying today and I haven't cried in years
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Suffolk
    Undergraduate Open Day - Ipswich Main Campus Undergraduate
    Mon, 9 Dec '19
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (197)
18.8%
Labour (540)
51.53%
Liberal Democrats (141)
13.45%
Green Party (58)
5.53%
Brexit Party (15)
1.43%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.38%
SNP (17)
1.62%
Plaid Cymru (5)
0.48%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (7)
0.67%
SDLP (1)
0.1%
Ulster Unionist (4)
0.38%
UKIP (11)
1.05%
Other (11)
1.05%
None (37)
3.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise