The Student Room Group

why is life so unfair?

i'm in love like i've never been before with a polish guy and he's going back to poland for good in august, and we are only now together for a month, i am really really sad and i cant do anything and that truly kills me inside. he's not in love with me as much as i'm with him. for him, i would go to poland and leave everything behind. i just love him so much and when i'm now with him i'm happy but this is on my mind all the time so i'm sad as well.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Did you hear about the Pole who thought his wife was planning to murder him?
Reply 2
Howard
Did you hear about the Pole who thought his wife was planning to murder him?

no, what do you mean?
Reply 3
_meiko_
no, what do you mean?

He looked under the kitchen sink and found a can of polish removal! :biggrin:
Reply 4
Howard
He looked under the kitchen sink and found a can of polish removal! :biggrin:

nice one, thanks for trying to cheer me up but i really dont know what to do... i feel so much rage and sadness, i havent been in love like this in years and now i dont have any choice that to lose him... oh god...
Reply 5
_meiko_
nice one, thanks for trying to cheer me up but i really dont know what to do... i feel so much rage and sadness, i havent been in love like this in years and now i dont have any choice that to lose him... oh god...

Do you want to hear another Polish joke?
Awwww, don't be sad.

Remember it is better to have loved and lost than it is to never love at all.

Or something like that.
XXXX
Danithestudent
Awwww, don't be sad.

Remember it is better to have loved and lost than it is to never love at all.

Or something like that.
XXXX

My standard reply: try it...

But it's true at the end of the day.
Have you discussed having a long term relationship? I had one of those for a while and it wasn't bad, you appreciated seeing each other more then. But maybe it's fate and the fact that he isn't staying means that you have to move on.
it's harsh I know but life is pretty .......shit
Reply 9
Danithestudent
Have you discussed having a long term relationship? I had one of those for a while and it wasn't bad, you appreciated seeing each other more then. But maybe it's fate and the fact that he isn't staying means that you have to move on.
it's harsh I know but life is pretty .......shit

of course, but its not up to me, he knows i really love him, but i dont think there's a future for us... i wish he loved me as much as i do love him so he could understand all my feelings, i wouldnt mind to move to poland at all... for him i'll do whatever i had to
Life is what you make of it, how you view it. What one may consider great another would call crap. All depends on one's attitude.
I had a long term relationship and he moved back home. Now home was only about 40 miles away (Where Tinykates lives) but it wasn't that good. It just didn't work the relationship didn't have anywhere to go and it ended.

I was sad for a while but I'm glad it did, I sorted myself out now and I have a load of new friends that i see now and loads more that i will be meeting when i go to Uni. We were planning at one time to settle down, get married and start a family...I was only 18 at the time as well.

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!
Reply 12
XTinaA
Life is what you make of it, how you view it. What one may consider great another would call crap. All depends on one's attitude.

i want to buy for him something really special so he doesnt forget me, but i dont know what
_meiko_
i want to buy for him something really special so he doesnt forget me, but i dont know what

It doesn't have to be bought. Spend the month writing a letter to him in Polish. It doesn't have to be soppy and gooey kinda thing but just a nice letter, maybe with a few anecdotal stories in it to remind him of you and some photos.

it will certainly remind him of you, and will probably be worth more than if you just bought him something.
You study polish so get your teacher to help you, he'll appreciate it that you took the time to write it for him in polish :smile:

Besides look at you, you're gorgeous! I doubt u'll be single for long if it comes to that :biggrin:
Reply 14
Danithestudent
It doesn't have to be bought. Spend the month writing a letter to him in Polish. It doesn't have to be soppy and gooey kinda thing but just a nice letter, maybe with a few anecdotal stories in it to remind him of you and some photos.

it will certainly remind him of you, and will probably be worth more than if you just bought him something.
You study polish so get your teacher to help you, he'll appreciate it that you took the time to write it for him in polish :smile:

Besides look at you, you're gorgeous! I doubt u'll be single for long if it comes to that :biggrin:

thats a good idea, thanks. and thank you for the compliment, but i dont want to be with any other guy but juliusz... :frown:
_meiko_
thats a good idea, thanks. and thank you for the compliment, but i dont want to be with any other guy but juliusz... :frown:
Aww don't worry :wink:
..mind you having said that

I've not like been interested in anybody else since David. Hell i turned down the sole heir to a 7 figure sum the other day....arghh I think I'm broken

(I'm kidding hehe)
Reply 16
Danithestudent
Aww don't worry :wink:
..mind you having said that

I've not like been interested in anybody else since David. Hell i turned down the sole heir to a 7 figure sum the other day....arghh I think I'm broken

(I'm kidding hehe)

hahaha :smile:
Reply 17
_meiko_

Oh, for God's sake get over it!

You've been with the guy one month and you've already said he doesn't love you like you love him (if he did he'd stay wouldn't he?)

Sorry to be a grumpy old git but if this is your definition of love you have a long long way to travel.
Howard

You've been with the guy one month and you've already said he doesn't love you like you love him (if he did he'd stay wouldn't he?)

Sorry to be a grumpy old git but if this is your definition of love you have a long long way to travel.

Excuse me Howard but at the risk of being banned don't be such a fucking cunt
Reply 19
Howard

i'm 23, and i know what is love, i've been with a guy for four years nearly getting married and trying to get pregnant. and i know juliusz since much more than a month. he cant stay, he has his reasons and i understand and respect them, he has a really good opportunity to have a good job and to study in poland, wich is very, very difficult thing to get in poland, he came to dublin to seek a better life but if he can have it where he is from and he can have his family around i dont blame him, i'm spanish and i know how difficult is to be far away, i've been living in dublin for the last three years

Latest

Trending

Trending