thank you danny
hey no problem!
jazzy_girl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by _meiko_)
i'm 23, and i know what is love, i've been with a guy for four years nearly getting married and trying to get pregnant. and i know juliusz since much more than a month. he cant stay, he has his reasons and i understand and respect them, he has a really good opportunity to have a good job and to study in poland, wich is very, very difficult thing to get in poland, he came to dublin to seek a better life but if he can have it where he is from and he can have his family around i dont blame him, i'm spanish and i know how difficult is to be far away, i've been living in dublin for the last three years

hi,
why dont you go with him?
Annie
ps. howard your jokes are stupid/not nice/not funny/insulting
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Dont mind Howard, He just likes to argue with people... :rolleyes:

Here have a hug instead *hugs*
jazzy_girl
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

thanks
_meiko_
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by jazzy_girl)
hi,
why dont you go with him?
Annie
ps. howard your jokes are stupid/not nice/not funny/insulting
i'm not gonna go with him if he doesnt ask me, and he doesnt love me as much as i do, i just hope by the time he has to go he'll be in love with me and he will ask me or change his mind
Aeris
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
eh...you'll live

I honestly don't get this. Why are people so emotional? Think about it. Wasn't there some other boy in the past that you thought you would absolutely die without? Won't there be more just like him in the future? Whenever I get sad about a guy going away I just remember there's another one juuuuust like him somewhere nearby. Plenty of hot fish in the sea.
I'm so insensitive.

*taking her medication now*
_meiko_
Rep:
?
(Original post by ArisGreenleaf)
eh...you'll live

I honestly don't get this. Why are people so emotional? Think about it. Wasn't there some other boy in the past that you thought you would absolutely die without? Won't there be more just like him in the future? Whenever I get sad about a guy going away I just remember there's another one juuuuust like him somewhere nearby. Plenty of hot fish in the sea.
I'm so insensitive.

*taking her medication now*
last time i fell in love like this was about 7 years ago and i was with that guy for about 1 year, then i've been in long and short term relationships but never fell in love like that again till now with juliusz. if i lose him maybe i wont be able to feel like this with anybody else
Aeris
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by _meiko_)
last time i fell in love like this was about 7 years ago and i was with that guy for about 1 year, then i've been in long and short term relationships but never fell in love like that again till now with juliusz. if i lose him maybe i wont be able to feel like this with anybody else
*sheds a tear*
Oh...maybe I'll just cry you a river.... No, I'm kidding. I feel sorry for ya kid, I honestly do. You'll fall in love again....maybe...in 7 more years. Joke, humorless indeed. Wow is that his name, Julius? That's pretty hot.

Anyway, from what I hear most people find the love of their life after graduating from college. So wherever your diploma leads you, you'll most likely find the love of your life while studying what you love. Or so I've heard. Maybe you should move to poland after college if you still like this guy .
_meiko_
Rep:
?
(Original post by ArisGreenleaf)
*sheds a tear*
Oh...maybe I'll just cry you a river.... No, I'm kidding. I feel sorry for ya kid, I honestly do. You'll fall in love again....maybe...in 7 more years. Joke, humorless indeed. Wow is that his name, Julius? That's pretty hot.

Anyway, from what I hear most people find the love of their life after graduating from college. So wherever your diploma leads you, you'll most likely find the love of your life while studying what you love. Or so I've heard. Maybe you should move to poland after college if you still like this guy .
but i'm 23 now, i study polish and then i met him... and had done translation and interpretation of english and now i need a second language as well... and i only will move if he asked me, otherwise there's nothing for me there yet coz i'll have to study lots first
M.M.
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
International relationships, such a difficult thing. I recently had one that didn't end very nicely and it resulted in me being more and more cynical. I guess that'll pass though. Anyway, now I'd think long and hard before planning on moving to another country for someone else.

Don't know if that has a whole lot to do with the topic at hand. But anyway, my sympathies, I hope the situation clears up as positively as possible.
littleone
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
sounds like a really nasty situation to be in. but in tthe long run, im sure thers someone out there who will love yo asmuach as you love them. jus be patient. in the long run, its better off this way. but i feel for you xxxxxx
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (278)
47.93%
No (66)
11.38%
I'm not old enough (236)
40.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed