The Student Room Group

queen mary physics academy

has anyone else applied for this summer? i haven't got a response from them yet :frown:
Yeah I did too but haven't got a reply even though they said they'd be in contact before May 16th :confused:
Original post by aurora_dawn
Yeah I did too but haven't got a reply even though they said they'd be in contact before May 16th :confused:

yh they said they would reply by then and now i'm getting really worried :s-smilie:
i'll probably be calling them on monday to ask if i've been rejected
I didn't get anything either - I'd just chill, it'll be around on monday, an accept or a reject. :smile:
Original post by manymandolins
I didn't get anything either - I'd just chill, it'll be around on monday, an accept or a reject. :smile:

i'm just hoping this isn't another rejection because i've got 2 from ucl and the nuffield foundation already :frown:
Ooh, I got rejected from the nuffield, uniq, the sutton trust US and UK summer schools, the CUSU shadowing scheme and the Oxford Merseyside widening participation programme. Stay positive, old sport. :3
Ooh, I got rejected from the nuffield, uniq, the sutton trust US and UK summer schools, the CUSU shadowing scheme and the Oxford Merseyside widening participation programme. Stay positive, old sport. :3

i'm considering volunteering for the rspca if it happens to be that i will be rejected from the nuffield foundation

by the looks of it now, rspca it is

did you get the email from them today?

they said i've been accepted woo :woo:
Original post by Infinity_4652
did you get the email from them today?

they said i've been accepted woo :woo:

Yeah same! :tongue:
Yeah same! :tongue:

:five:

might bump into you on the 30th of june then :colondollar:
:five:

might bump into you on the 30th of june then :colondollar:

Or will you....:rolleyes: - the struggles of being anonymous
Or will you....:rolleyes: - the struggles of being anonymous

i have no intention of being anonymous :mmm:
(edited 9 years ago)
so is anyone else going?
so is anyone else going?

Hey up, I got rejected, good on both of you.
(it's not all over I'm going to the Met Office, Southampton and Bristol for physics, microelectronics and chemistry. All seemed to come through in a flash. :P
Hey up, I got rejected, good on both of you.
(it's not all over I'm going to the Met Office, Southampton and Bristol for physics, microelectronics and chemistry. All seemed to come through in a flash. :P

so you've been accepted at them 3 places? when does the summer school start?
so you've been accepted at them 3 places? when does the summer school start?

Um, Bristol's 30th june to the 4th July (I miss the cambridge open days but I'll survive somehow I'm sure), I'm going to the met 14th july to the 18th, and Southampton's in late july/early august. Hopefully will all be useful!
Good luck :3
Um, Bristol's 30th june to the 4th July (I miss the cambridge open days but I'll survive somehow I'm sure), I'm going to the met 14th july to the 18th, and Southampton's in late july/early august. Hopefully will all be useful!
Good luck :3

i'm going to the southampton open day in early july :awesome:

good luck for the summer schools, hope they go well :yy:
i'm going to the southampton open day in early july :awesome:

good luck for the summer schools, hope they go well :yy:

same to you old bean :3
same to you old bean :3

the word 'bean'

:pierre:

Quick Reply