Help! I feel like I'm going to fail my exams. What should I do?

Watch
Lashuntae
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I am doing as level Psychology, Sociology and Philosophy & Ethics. I've done 3/6 of my exams already. I have 3 more. Psychology unit 2 on Tuesday, Sociology unit 2 on Wednesday and Abortion Ethics on Friday. I feel fine Abortions but I feel overwhelmed with Psychology and Sociology. I've been getting A's in Sociology Unit 2 but I feel like I haven't got a lot of time to go over it. I got U in my Psychology Unit 2 mock. I usually revise for exams by repeatedly reading over my books and answering questions to memorise all the information but this year I just read over the book because I thought I didn't have enough time to memorise the book word from word and I feel like I can't remember a lot. I'm sooo scared I really don't want to fail :-( What should I do?
Mav455
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Better late than never to start revising, just dont overwork yourself, take a break between each hour of revision
Just go over the main topics, and ensure you know the main points of those topics, make flashcars and maybe ask a friend/family member to test you
Oh and practise past papers!
JacobGriffin
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
you'll be fine, remember every student doesn't feel completely prepared when going into exam.
Abby_W31
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I've been panicking all year because I've gone from being a straight A student to averaging B's or C's To get in to the course I want to at Uni I need at least three A's this year in Biology Chemistry and Maths or Physics. All my friends say I've done loads but I always feel like i could do more.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (19)
27.54%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (6)
8.7%
No I am happy with my choice (40)
57.97%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (4)
5.8%

Watched Threads