The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
My C4 this year is 2 hours and 30 minutes :frown: kill me now
3 hour politics exam coming up on Tuesday. The joys :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
International student here! For A Levels, we have two Math papers and two Geography papers, three hours each :smile:
3hr computing exam :frown:
Two and a half exams for A2 geography and English language
After 3 hours consecutive doing a written exam, people seem to lose concentration. In many ways they start to go on "tilt". As exams are supposedly a test of ability not necessarily tenacity I believe this is why they are limited at 3 hours.

I have 2 3 hour exams this year (step 1 and step2). The longest exam I've had before was 2.45 Chinese AS.
my longest a level exam was 2 1/2 hours long which was an a2 geography one
however at uni i have done a 4 hour exam, that was horrible to do
Original post by PsychadelicScarf
That makes more sense :smile:
Good luck with it!

Thanks! Good luck in any exams you have too! :biggrin:
Original post by malena123
Thanks! Good luck in any exams you have too! :biggrin:

Thanks, I just can't wait for them to be over! I won't know what to do with myself...
Two hours and fifteen minutes :/
The longest exam I've had was a German exam which was just over three hours including extra time. That was painful, way too long. The three hour long intermediate Maths Olympiads are also painful.
Reply 31
I think mine was AS Philosophy and Ethics which was two 1 and a half hour long papers one after the other.
But the longest paper I had to do was probably A2 English Lit which I think was 2 and a half hours long
Straight 3 Hour Computing Exam! :proud:
In my case, 3 hours Advanced Higher History :redface:
3 hour A2 Modern History exam which I sat on the same day as my 2.5 hour A2 English Language exam. Such an enjoyable day.
Reply 35
3 hour exam at Uni for me, too.
Reply 36
ICT - 4 days or so can't remember since it was 5 years ago, around 8 hours each day.
in iran there is a exam that is 4h 15min named konkoryou cant walk or talk during exam and you have to sit all the timeit says which university you can go really sucks
15 hour A2 art exam

Latest

Trending

Trending