Someone please listen.

Watch
AStudent321
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Someone please listen. I just need someone to listen to me. No ones ever available to listen. Whenever I try speaking to my mum she always cuts me off or shoos me away. or makes some excuse that she's tired or something. she's NEVER available. I have a load of mental health issues I've been through a lot and my mother or anyone else just doesn't care - I have no support network. anyone I thought was there for me just left my side when I need them most. (as usual) I can't even rely on family members that I thought were there for me.

Lately, I've been feeling worse and I haven't told anyone at home and I just tried to tell my mum by ringing her as she is at my nans right now, and she in a nutshell told me she's too tired to talk. I don't know what to do. I need help :/ what shall I do?
Denizkn123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
For starters i know how you feel when you say when you try to talk to people and they completely ignore you. I've experienced that and it does suck. hmm it's a tricky situation but have you got any friends that you can trust?
Ggribina
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
It's not nice feeling like nobody listens. Could you maybe talk to a friend or a teacher?
charliehead
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
It's awful when you feel like that, the first thing I would say would be talk to friends, teachers, siblings, cousins, aunts and uncles maybe? If you really do feel like there's no one then there's helplines available for support, and if all else fails, you can private message me and I'll listen?
BreezeBlockss
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Try writing down a note of everything that is going on and give it to your mum. If that doesn't work then try talking with a friend or someone else you know just say that you need someone to talk to. Don't suffer in silence as it only makes things worse which is something I've learnt. There will always be people who want to listen.
A321
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Talk to a friend? Sibling? Counsellor/mentor in your school?
Feel free to PM me if you want.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (326)
55.82%
I don't have everything I need (258)
44.18%

Watched Threads