Game of Thrones fan?

Watch
human_13
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I've come to believe I have an unhealthy obsession with the Game of Thrones. If I am not listening to the soundtrack, I would be drawing the characters, or reading the books, or watching the clips on youtube. Am I alone? Can anybody relate?
greeneyedgirl
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by human_13)
I've come to believe I have an unhealthy obsession with the Game of Thrones. If I am not listening to the soundtrack, I would be drawing the characters, or reading the books, or watching the clips on youtube. Am I alone? Can anybody relate?
Definitely not alone, in fact we've got a whole massive thread going about it here http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1307752

valar morghulis
human_13
Rep:
?
(Original post by greeneyedgirl)
Definitely not alone, in fact we've got a whole massive thread going about it here http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1307752

valar morghulis
Skoros morghot vestri? Tubi daor :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dark Horse
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I know what you mean.

I've recently started flaying people.
greeneyedgirl
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by human_13)
Skoros morghot vestri? Tubi daor :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ha ha amazing!

(Original post by Dark Horse)
I know what you mean.

I've recently started flaying people.
Not gone quite that far myself but do have game of thrones leggings, basketball shirt, and two necklaces...
Dark Horse
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by greeneyedgirl)
Not gone quite that far myself but do have game of thrones leggings, basketball shirt, and two necklaces...
A naked man has few secrets, a flayed man none.
Sentaku
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I haven't read the books yet, going to start during the summer holidays, but I watch the TV series. Every time a new episode is released I scream like a child and sing along with the opening. And when the episode finishes I feel a huge sense of sadness because I know ill have to wait 7 more days. My friends listen to me go on about it and basically just buy me GoT gifts for birthday/Christmas now xD My brother even bought me a Drogo figurine (And I love it! ;w. Though I HATE spoilers soooo much, a girl behind me on my bus had finished the books and was telling her friends basically what happens, I gave my friend the 'look' and she started talking/shouting in my ear whilst I was fumbling around to get my earphones and music turned loudly just so I didn't hear the spoilers haha!
human_13
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sentaku)
I haven't read the books yet, going to start during the summer holidays, but I watch the TV series. Every time a new episode is released I scream like a child and sing along with the opening. And when the episode finishes I feel a huge sense of sadness because I know ill have to wait 7 more days. My friends listen to me go on about it and basically just buy me GoT gifts for birthday/Christmas now xD My brother even bought me a Drogo figurine (And I love it! ;w. Though I HATE spoilers soooo much, a girl behind me on my bus had finished the books and was telling her friends basically what happens, I gave my friend the 'look' and she started talking/shouting in my ear whilst I was fumbling around to get my earphones and music turned loudly just so I didn't hear the spoilers haha!
Dont worry about the "spoilers" the books are quite different to the show. It's not in the perfect order. And also, there are yet 2 more books to be released! Anything can happen...

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (393)
56.55%
I don't have everything I need (302)
43.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise