The Student Room Group

English Submission of Coursework Form

Hi there,

I haven't signed my submission of coursework sheet for English literature, the deadlines for all coursework to be in was 15th May as I've checked on the AQA website. I'm just wondering what to do in this situation as I am already in the process of making a formal complaint towards the English Department at my sixth form due to an incident that happened previously and this has now resulted in me being unable to sign my submission of coursework after I have requested to. Does anyone know what will happen?

Either they may have forged my signature or they may have left it and now I won't be rewarded my coursework marks in English.
Do I call AQA?

Thank you
Original post by Mia_966
Hi there,

I haven't signed my submission of coursework sheet for English literature, the deadlines for all coursework to be in was 15th May as I've checked on the AQA website. I'm just wondering what to do in this situation as I am already in the process of making a formal complaint towards the English Department at my sixth form due to an incident that happened previously and this has now resulted in me being unable to sign my submission of coursework after I have requested to. Does anyone know what will happen?

Either they may have forged my signature or they may have left it and now I won't be rewarded my coursework marks in English.
Do I call AQA?

Thank you

They won't need you to sign if your coursework hasn't been requested by the moderator.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending