Hello, my name is Ladkad!

Watch
Ladkad
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm studying... French, History, Product Design
karaka$h
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Hi LadKad I'm Janice I study history too! Are you with OCR?
Ladkad
Rep:
Hi Janice. Yeah, I am. How did you find Friday's paper? And which International Relations topic did you do? I did Cold War
karaka$h
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Fridays Paper was ok. What were those Germany sources? V confusing. Did you do the Weimar questions or the Nazi regime questions about women, youth, etc? I did cold war too! Did you do the Cuban questions or the beginning of the cold war questions?

P.S I like your name its really nice! Can I call you Dan?
Ladkad
Rep:
I found it really good too! Our teacher predicted everything right haha! I did the Weimar questions, absolutely hate the Nazi regime ones. I did Cuba but I wouldn't have minded doing the other one too but the "what is meant by Cold War" put me off haha

how did you know my name was Ladan? But yeah sure call me Dan
karaka$h
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
WOW. Your teacher is amazing. Yeah I did Cuba and Weimar too! That what is meant by cold war question really put me off. Wasn't a fan.

I didn't know your name was Ladan I just wanted to call you Dan Good thing it works
vinwin
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Hey guys!
I also found the sources confusing :3
But silly me! i ended up answering the WHOLE paper! I was wondering what on earth terrorism is? i've missed many lessons so i was baffled.
karaka$h
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Hi Vinwin,
Wow you must really write fast! I just managed to finish the two sections I did with 3 minutes left! Wish you the best of luck. I don't want to panic you but I hope it doesn't effect your grade. Be aware for your other exams though as you won't want the same mistake to happen again!

P.S Can I call you Vinny?
Ladkad
Rep:
(Original post by vinwin)
Hey guys!
I also found the sources confusing :3
But silly me! i ended up answering the WHOLE paper! I was wondering what on earth terrorism is? i've missed many lessons so i was baffled.

Oh my goodness! The WHOLE paper?! How were u even able to finish...
Did your teacher not explain that you're only meant to do the bits you learnt?

:eek::confused: hope everything ends up ok though!
vinwin
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Hey Janice! Well to be frank I was in quite a rush! but i managed to do as much as i could. thank you, good luck to you too! i'm sure you'll do great And aha of course, you can call me vinny!

Well Ladkad my teacher is quite a wild one..and yes me too i'm sure it will be fine.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (53)
21.37%
Note taking apps (6)
2.42%
Flashcards (49)
19.76%
Revision guides (15)
6.05%
Past papers (117)
47.18%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (8)
3.23%

Watched Threads