alinacornish
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I have now realised I cannot learn all the core studies in a day considering it has taken me 4 hours to learn Asch and write an essay for all the possible questions on him, HELP OMDZ I hate wjec
SianTee
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Same here haha XD
I reckon either Asch or Milgram will come up for Aims+Context, only because they haven't before, but if that's wrong then sorry
What I'm doing at the moment is looking at what has come up recently on section A of PY2, because they generally don't replicate the same question, so I'm ignoring the questions that have come up recently (eg. Rahe came up for findings and conclusion this January exam)
This isn't the wisest way, however I going to take a gamble
alinacornish
Rep:
?
(Original post by SianTee)
Same here haha XD
I reckon either Asch or Milgram will come up for Aims+Context, only because they haven't before, but if that's wrong then sorry
What I'm doing at the moment is looking at what has come up recently on section A of PY2, because they generally don't replicate the same question, so I'm ignoring the questions that have come up recently (eg. Rahe came up for findings and conclusion this January exam)
This isn't the wisest way, however I going to take a gamble
thank you so much I've only learn rahe,milgram, asch and Gardner and Gardner so far so I'm just winging a lot tbh but thank you again
SianTee
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by alinacornish)
thank you so much I've only learn rahe,milgram, asch and Gardner and Gardner so far so I'm just winging a lot tbh but thank you again
No worries I'm going to hate tomorrow I can tell...
But don't forget, last year, you only needed 59/90 to get an A, which means if you get the full 18 marks on Section C, and you get 7/12 on the essays, you could achieve an A
alinacornish
Rep:
?
(Original post by SianTee)
No worries I'm going to hate tomorrow I can tell...
But don't forget, last year, you only needed 59/90 to get an A, which means if you get the full 18 marks on Section C, and you get 7/12 on the essays, you could achieve an A
WOOOOO HOPEFULLY!! thank you!
SianTee
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by alinacornish)
WOOOOO HOPEFULLY!! thank you!
How did you find it yesterday?
I hadn't revised for Buss a+c or Gardner and Gardner procedure, but I kinda just blagged those so :/
archjosh
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
what questions came up? im second year and got an A in PY2 last year (just about) and im intrigued if this years was harder or easier.
SianTee
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by archjosh)
what questions came up? im second year and got an A in PY2 last year (just about) and im intrigued if this years was harder or easier.
Buss aims and context
gardner procedure
milgram findings
rosenhan methodology
langer and Rodin methodology
Loftus and palmer alt evi

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (72)
15.42%
Uncertainty around my education (79)
16.92%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (42)
8.99%
Isolating with family (28)
6%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (19)
4.07%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (38)
8.14%
Loneliness (46)
9.85%
Financial worries (16)
3.43%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (46)
9.85%
Exposure to negative news/social media (33)
7.07%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (48)
10.28%

Watched Threads