Turn on thread page Beta

AQA AS History Unit 2R: Sixties Social Revolution - 23rd May 2014 watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

The exam is on Thursday! Any ideas or predictions what will come up? I reckon it will be radicalisation of youth and possibly an immigration source question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 08zabilowiczc)
    Hi guys,

The exam is on Thursday! Any ideas or predictions what will come up? I reckon it will be radicalisation of youth and possibly an immigration source question.
    I actually thought the exact same would come up so it makes me feel better to know I'm not the only one thinking those topics will come up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HayaBukhari)
    I actually thought the exact same would come up so it makes me feel better to know I'm not the only one thinking those topics will come up.
    Whoop! That's a good sign. I wish they hadn't asked about the 1959 and 1964 election last year as those questions are so good :')

ReputationRep:
    did this exam last year and got a B

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoloswagadem)
    did this exam last year and got a B
    Any advice?

ReputationRep:
    Whoop! That's a good sign. I wish they hadn't asked about the 1959 and 1964 election last year as those questions are so good :')
    Well at least we know that question won't come up this year :P

I just hope that I do well in the sources question and don't end up going blank when I first see it! I previously felt quite confident about this exam but all of a sudden I feel nervous! I got a C in this exam and need to get an A so badly!

ReputationRep:
    Any advice?
    If i'm honest with you, i just blagged my way through it.

ReputationRep:
    I think Chapter 6 will come up - youth culture.

ReputationRep:
    Hello I have a question; for the source questions, how many similarities/differences do we have to point out? and for the second part of the question do we focus more on own knowledge, or the sources? I am stuck on how to structure my answer gracias!

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find it?

ReputationRep:
    Were your predictions right?

ReputationRep:
    These are last years grade boundaries. Actual boundaries get released a day or two before results day.

University open days

• University of East Anglia (UEA)
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Secondary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Thu, 18 Oct '18
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.