Ocr physics b, as level, in your opinion, whats more difficult, unit 1 or 2?

Watch
ameira123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
i worked out that if i get JUST on a B in unit 1, then 1 UMS into an A for unit 2, i can get an A overall,
but i havent started revising unit 2, ive done all the unit 1 past papers, and they vary between A-C, the last 3 I did i got A A B but the ones i got As in were 2009 papers and it would have been a new spec for the people who sat it. so yeah, basically, i need to be getting 3 A's in A levels, one of them being physics and want your opinions on the possibility of this happening
Chlorophile
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The problem with Unit 2 is Section C. In terms of the actual content, I think Unit 2 is way easier than Unit 1 but, at least for me, I find that Section C is by far the most unpredictable and easiest part to lose marks on. In terms of percentages though, I generally do better in Unit 2.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (170)
44.16%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (43)
11.17%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (31)
8.05%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (83)
21.56%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (36)
9.35%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (22)
5.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise