The Student Room Group

i have an exam tomorrow

i think i'll do okay but still i'm worrying a lot
2 of my sisters have got the same exam and they're really confident and just talking about it and all like 'i'm gona get full marks' blah blah and it's making me scared D:

how do i deal with the worry :c it's not that i think i'll do bad.. i've prepared but :frown: idk i'm still scared
like what if something happens or i don't think or something
i know my sisters are gona be talking about it alot tomorrow morning and idk that's gona make me so panicked D: i just wana be alone, sit the exam, then come home >< what do i do im really freaking out
You've got absolutely nothing to worry about, you'll do great in the exam and for all you know, you might do much better than both of your sisters. Cockiness is the worst thing you can do before an exam saying things like, 'going to get full marks/next to full marks' because they will walk in there and panic. Staying calm is the best thing you can do, you said yourself - you've done a lot of work so the only thing you can do is the best you can do. Don't worry about it :wink:
Good luuuuuuck!!!

Just tell your sisters you don't want to talk about it tomorrow, and if they don't understand, just avoid them.

Seriously though, stop stressing so much. Once you get the paper open, and you've read through the questions, you'll be thinking "it's fine, I know how to do this, I can remember that"

I hope it goes well for you!!
Original post by NaturalCausez
You've got absolutely nothing to worry about, you'll do great in the exam and for all you know, you might do much better than both of your sisters. Cockiness is the worst thing you can do before an exam saying things like, 'going to get full marks/next to full marks' because they will walk in there and panic. Staying calm is the best thing you can do, you said yourself - you've done a lot of work so the only thing you can do is the best you can do. Don't worry about it :wink:

also like, i'm kinda worried cos of sleep... i'm staying up till like 11:15 (for actual reasons, but don't wana say cos people will hate) then going to sleep and waking up again at 4:15ish (for the same reason), do you think i should sleep after or stay up and just go over stuff? :c i dno what to do
Original post by pureandmodest
also like, i'm kinda worried cos of sleep... i'm staying up till like 11:15 (for actual reasons, but don't wana say cos people will hate) then going to sleep and waking up again at 4:15ish (for the same reason), do you think i should sleep after or stay up and just go over stuff? :c i dno what to do

it would be best to get some rest, that way you won't be tired, and don't worry about the exam, as soon a you come out avoid talking to people about it because it'll just get you all worried which isn't good. Don't worry you'll do great! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest