The Student Room Group

How do I learn all of A level Biology 1 Aqa in 1 day?

Is it possible to learn all of Biology 1 before Wednesday?
If so can you please tell me how to go about it? Thanks!

Only positive thinkers please!!
Reply 1
It maybe possible. Go over YouTube tutorials of a level biology + go over the past papers and mark scheme

Posted from TSR Mobile
It is possible
But it isnt practical

Steps
1 Get off TSR ( this is cruicial)
2 find your revision notes ( if you bothered to make any)
3 read and make quick notes on flashcards from your notes and revision guides
4 answer exam questions under timed conditions
5 get rid of all distractions
6 pull an all nighter

Hope it goes well

Posted from TSR Mobile
You've got to prioritise learning the high yield stuff the stuff that comes up every year. You don't have time to start learning obscure little facts even if it costs you the 1 mark questions. Understanding cohesion-tension theory or lock and key will get you a lot more marks than memorising the test for reducing sugars.

Try to spend about two hours just getting some quick notes on it (focusing on major concepts rather than little facts), then try and do all the past papers before the exam. Don't sacrifice your sleep either because that helps a lot with learning/performing on the day try and get at least 9 hours (or however much you need).

Good luck!
BIOL1 is as close to GCSE as AS can get. You already know about the heart and lungs so cram everything about them. Structure, function, disease, case studies. It's the easiest thing to learn and there's a lot of marks going.

Don't bother with sugars, transport and cell structure it's too risky.

Have a crack at the basics of immunity. Basics + common sense = some marks. Going heavy on immunity is also risky if you're glancing it for the first time.

I did this in Jan '13 and got a high C. Wouldn't try it for BIOL2 onwards though.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5
use this:
I think you could!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending