username369234
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Did anyone go to the BodyPowee this year?

How did you find it? Share some photos if you have any.

I went yesterday, enjoyed it. Met up with a few people from online which is always good. Got a fair few samples and some nice new t-shirts too.
username369234
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Only photo I had was with Terry Hollands as I couldn't be bothered to queue for anyone else lol. Met a lot of them last year anyway so wasn't in a rush.

Terry was a great guy, had a good chat about the WSM.

AMG44
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Went on the Friday this year. I've been for the last 4 year and it was a lot better this year than last year.

It was better as it was quiet, not full of large crowds, only cued like 10 minuets to see greg plitt, no cue for terry but meet him a lot before, saw many more with little wait. The biggest cue was for paige hathaway. I absolutely can't believe how good heather jenks glutes are in real life, couldn't stop looking a haha.

However, another group of friends went on the saturday and said it was chaos. The problem I didn't have this year is free stuff hadn't ran out so I got loads of free t-shirts and samples. Only problem with the fridays is there isn't as many athletes there and competitions running. Would go on a fridayday over a saturday again.

All in all, it's a good day but there is only so much plastic I can take to see. It's always good to catch up with people, ended up seeing people from my gym who I never released they were sponsored by top companies haha.
username369234
Rep:
(Original post by AMG44)
Went on the Friday this year. I've been for the last 4 year and it was a lot better this year than last year.

It was better as it was quiet, not full of large crowds, only cued like 10 minuets to see greg plitt, no cue for terry but meet him a lot before, saw many more with little wait. The biggest cue was for paige hathaway. I absolutely can't believe how good heather jenks glutes are in real life, couldn't stop looking a haha.

However, another group of friends went on the saturday and said it was chaos. The problem I didn't have this year is free stuff hadn't ran out so I got loads of free t-shirts and samples. Only problem with the fridays is there isn't as many athletes there and competitions running. Would go on a fridayday over a saturday again.

All in all, it's a good day but there is only so much plastic I can take to see. It's always good to catch up with people, ended up seeing people from my gym who I never released they were sponsored by top companies haha.
I went Friday last year and got so many more free samples. Next year will definitely be a Friday.

I wouldn't touch the place on a Saturday, far too busy.

Did you get the white ON t-shirt? That's a nice shirt.
AMG44
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by commandant)
I went Friday last year and got so many more free samples. Next year will definitely be a Friday.

I wouldn't touch the place on a Saturday, far too busy.

Did you get the white ON t-shirt? That's a nice shirt.
Yea, I got 2 of them lol. It is a nice T-shirt, yes.

also got

Grande (£10) black-ops tshirt
Shredz tee
BB.com tee
BSN tee
Cellecor tee

I noticed a significant increase in girls attending the expo. Just took a pre-work out sample this morning as normally I wouldn't waste my money, took the whole thing when I shouldn't of had now I've got the ****s, loool.
studos
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
where do I find a website with all the possible expos and fairs?
AMG44
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by studos)
where do I find a website with all the possible expos and fairs?
In the UK the Biggest Expo is Bopdypower
http://www.bodypowerexpo.co.uk

There is also The SportEx Festival in Manchester, there is a few smaller expos in the UK.

FIBO POWER is the biggest in Europe and some say the world.
http://www.fibo-power.de/home_1.html?sprache=englisch

There there are many in the USA and Australia like the Arnold classic and Mr Olympia.
studos
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by AMG44)
In the UK the Biggest Expo is Bopdypower
http://www.bodypowerexpo.co.uk

There is also The SportEx Festival in Manchester, there is a few smaller expos in the UK.

FIBO POWER is the biggest in Europe and some say the world.
http://www.fibo-power.de/home_1.html?sprache=englisch

There there are many in the USA and Australia like the Arnold classic and Mr Olympia.
thanks but I meant any kind of expo
a big directory uptodate and including all expos in UK
username369234
Rep:
(Original post by AMG44)
Yea, I got 2 of them lol. It is a nice T-shirt, yes.

also got

Grande (£10) black-ops tshirt
Shredz tee
BB.com tee
BSN tee
Cellecor tee

I noticed a significant increase in girls attending the expo. Just took a pre-work out sample this morning as normally I wouldn't waste my money, took the whole thing when I shouldn't of had now I've got the ****s, loool.
Haha, what sample was it?

Yep I noticed that too. Lots of ladies walking around. Most of them are probably just there for the eye candy lol
AMG44
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Haha, what sample was it?

Yep I noticed that too. Lots of ladies walking around. Most of them are probably just there for the eye candy lol
It was the muscletech one, I much preferred the gaspari nutrition one though.
Crystal Fighter
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Check my insta profile out!

http://instagram.com/a_jaffer_cake

Got photos from the weekend of Steve Cook, Kai Greene, Jay Cutler, etc!
I'm hoping to compete there next year too. Also Miami pro
montytrower
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I really wanted to go but i was prepping for exams it was my birthday on the first day of the expo too hopefully i'll go next year, my friend went and he got pics with paige hathaway and other ppl but said the ques were mad, anyone see christian guzman, marc fitt or any of the gymshark crew ?
username369234
Rep:
(Original post by Crystal Fighter)
Check my insta profile out!

http://instagram.com/a_jaffer_cake

Got photos from the weekend of Steve Cook, Kai Greene, Jay Cutler, etc!
I'm hoping to compete there next year too. Also Miami pro
Just had a look at the photos, great. You had a nice little haul there too.

Good luck with the competitive plans; you're quite lean already
username369234
Rep:
(Original post by montytrower)
I really wanted to go but i was prepping for exams it was my birthday on the first day of the expo too hopefully i'll go next year, my friend went and he got pics with paige hathaway and other ppl but said the ques were mad, anyone see christian guzman, marc fitt or any of the gymshark crew ?
I didn't go at all either when I was at uni as it was slap bang in the middle of my exam period

I'm not really interested in the gymshark crew so can't comment - their stand was buzzing though!
montytrower
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I didn't go at all either when I was at uni as it was slap bang in the middle of my exam period

I'm not really interested in the gymshark crew so can't comment - their stand was buzzing though!
Yeah i watch a few of them on youtube and they seem pretty cool, i hope to go next year but i'll probably be midway through my A2s
Rugby234
Rep:
Report 7 years ago

I was there on Sunday, and I'm pretty sure I saw you...standing with a couple of guys round the back/side of the ON stand?!
username369234
Rep:
(Original post by Rugby234)
I was there on Sunday, and I'm pretty sure I saw you...standing with a couple of guys round the back/side of the ON stand?!
Possibly mate I was around that stand a fair bit :-) Did you enjoy?

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (68)
32.85%
Yes - a trusted person (58)
28.02%
No (54)
26.09%
I'm not sure (27)
13.04%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed