Is intelligence having an iq more than 75?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
well thats what out mr white tells us anyway..... also know as the "THE S&M GUY"
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
No, it's your mum.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
very clever

mr S&M i thought HOMO sapiens sexual werent clever.. hah
Mr White
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
What else would intelligence be?
I think that being classed as intelligent actually requires one to be intelligent (ie. to have a 3-figure IQ).

Sincerely,
GC White
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
do u need to enjoy S&M to be intellignet as well

mr white (S&M GUY)
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Why do you neanderthals think I like S&M? That's just silly.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Mr white says:- in chat up line:-
You're too kind. I'm actually a narcissist and enjoy the abuse.

S&M , dont deny it ur hoked on in
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
There is a difference between all-out Masohism and minor narcissism, don't you know. And it was a joke anyway you ignoramus.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
well , excuse me for not having a sense of humour. what kind of sad freak would self depreciate his own body.

mr-whtier
"ooh look at me. i like s&m , ooh i like to get beat up and have orgasmn"

sada
sdad
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Intelligence is only a measure of what you dont know. People who are truly intelligent accept that there are many things they don't know.

IQ doesn't really come into it. I have an IQ of 196, but that doesn't mean im automatically intelligent.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
hey man i got iq of 78 (thats in matrix) in real world that 600
Petrozzi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Jeez, Iluvatar.. and I thought my IQ was pretty high at 149. Way to piss on my fire man, yeah!
mrmarsupial
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
my IQ is 2, thats 2 times the IQ of einstein of course.
Petrozzi
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Einsteins IQ wasn't particularly high, but obviously multiplied by 2 and we have ourselves someone who can split the atom with their general scowl.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
why does everyone say einstein when there are so many pple more clver than him. take for exmas ple newton gauss euler. eistein and gauss thought that newton was the greatest ever!!
Rich
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by Iluvatar
I have an IQ of 196, but that doesn't mean im automatically intelligent.
LOL! I think you should get that rechecked.

I highly doubt you have an IQ anywhere near that level, in fact I'm sure you don't. In a normal population of 6 billion (there are 5-6 billion on the Earth), 197 is by statistics the highest likely IQ. The man with the highest IQ in the world has an IQ of 189 (the second highest in the world, I believe). The person with the highest IQ is a Ms Marilyn vos Savant according to the Guiness Book of Records who apparently has an IQ of 228. So with your IQ of 196 why are you not all over the papers?

Regards,
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago

IQ doesn't really come into it. I have an IQ of 196, but that doesn't mean im automatically intelligent.
Bull****.
Rich
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Intelligence is only a measure of what you dont know.
Not correct.

Intelligence is a measure of someone's capacity to learn (that is to absorb and be able to utilise new knowledge quickly and effectively), one's capacity for pattern recognition and interpretation and one's capacity for thought and reason leading to the ability to draw logical conclusions and then use those conclusions in effective decision making.

Knowledge on the other hand, is a measure of what you do (or don't) know, and doesn't necessarily imply intelligence. I think you were confusing the two terms.

Regards,
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
apaarently 100 is average-i just did one on the bbcs website and got 122. yay!
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm at 164. Illuvatar says he's 196, but I think he's just pulling everybody's leg.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (295)
34.3%
No (565)
65.7%

Watched Threads