musicalflute
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
There doesn't seem to be a Nat 5 Geography thread here so I thought I'd make one. I'm starting to study for geography now, just because there's so much to memorise. I don't find it hard - just tediously boring. What do you all think?
jack_hughez
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
just started today:O how much revision are you doing each day?
chopinfan
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Seriously hoping common sense will get me through this exam, not got enough time to learn everything and we didn't get taught a second global issue. Hope it's not too late to at least go over that and the second unit There's loads of stuff I haven't even looked at since 3rd year lol
tigercat14
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I find geography really boring. I don't really know how to revise for it, so I've just spent the last three days writing out the whole course on cue cards.
chopinfan
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What's everyone doing for global issues? Wanting to find out which ones are the easiest/take the least time to learn
tigercat14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by chopinfan)
What's everyone doing for global issues? Wanting to find out which ones are the easiest/take the least time to learn
I'm doing climate change and environmental hazards. Environmental hazards is quite interesting, but I really don't like climate change.
chopinfan
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by tigercat14)
I'm doing climate change and environmental hazards. Environmental hazards is quite interesting, but I really don't like climate change.
Environmental hazards was the only one we were taught (well, given a booklet home) so I'll probably do that Was thinking of doing climate change as I'm really interested in weather but maybe not lol It does look pretty boring, especially the impacts on human stuff. Hmmm, need to think of something for tomorrow by the latest haha - still got to revise physical environments and the rural stuff in human environments.
Larissa14
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by chopinfan)
Environmental hazards was the only one we were taught (well, given a booklet home) so I'll probably do that Was thinking of doing climate change as I'm really interested in weather but maybe not lol It does look pretty boring, especially the impacts on human stuff. Hmmm, need to think of something for tomorrow by the latest haha - still got to revise physical environments and the rural stuff in human environments.
Seems most people are doing environmental hazards because I'm doing that too , as well as health.
ScottishScott
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I am doing Health and Globalisation :'(
Larissa14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ScottishScott)
I am doing Health and Globalisation :'(
What diseases are you doing for health?
Galaxite
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
For global issues, I'm doing climate change and impact of human activity. Our class was also taught most of the stuff in tourism but I think in the exam tomorrow I'm leaning towards writing about climate change and impact of human activity. Revising for geography is just extremely tedious and boring though.

How are you guys feeling about tomorrow?
tigercat14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Galaxite)
For global issues, I'm doing climate change and impact of human activity. Our class was also taught most of the stuff in tourism but I think in the exam tomorrow I'm leaning towards writing about climate change and impact of human activity. Revising for geography is just extremely tedious and boring though.

How are you guys feeling about tomorrow?
I just really want it to be over. I don't have a clue what else to revise, so I'm just doing random past paper questions.
Galaxite
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by tigercat14)
I just really want it to be over. I don't have a clue what else to revise, so I'm just doing random past paper questions.
I know how you feel! I just want to get it over and done with too.
chopinfan
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Good luck for tomorrow guys!

I was looking forward to the end of exams but got to go into school on Friday again to do some talk thing and then next week it's work experience Couldn't get anything science-related either so stuck in an office the whole week...
chopinfan
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Section 1
Section 2
But wtf was section 3 lol, they asked for specific examples instead of something of your choice
Larissa14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I thought the map in section 1 for v shaped valleys was really hard to write about ? Anyone els
ScottishScott
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
When AID's came up in section 3 I almost cried.. So I just winged the tourism section anybody else do tourism?
musicalflute
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I was actually really pleased - I found it pretty easy. I was slightly put off by the way the land use question was worded, but looking back I think I managed to do alright - hoping for a 90% + A.
No, I stuck to the AIDS question, it wasn't too bad actually although I wasn't thrilled when I saw it come up.
Bradbury1234
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Anyone have paper

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (97)
61.78%
No (60)
38.22%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed