Edexcel Psychology Unit 2 Watch

Grrpreet
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Does anyone have the mark scheme for June 2012?? I can't get onto the Edexcel website… :'(
renrut123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
http://pastpapers.edexcel.com/conten...s_20120816.pdf
Pixie-Bee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
http://www.edexcel.com/migrationdocu...s_20120816.pdf

That's the link if you can access it through that?

I have also attached the mark scheme as a file for you. One of the two should work.
Attached files
leahelizabethy
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Is this the bio, lean and psycho approaches; or am i lost?
Kash24411
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by leahelizabethy)
Is this the bio, lean and psycho approaches; or am i lost?
Yes, all three.
leahelizabethy
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Kash24411)
Yes, all three.
Aw cracking thanksssss
togipl
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Omg the exams today i need help
attybats
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What sort of things do you guys reckon will come up today in the exam?
AshleaJade
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think little albert will come up, I don't think it has yet, or maybe money? probably get a practical and key issue question.. And maybe defence mechanisms
attybats
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by AshleaJade)
I think little albert will come up, I don't think it has yet, or maybe money? probably get a practical and key issue question.. And maybe defence mechanisms
I'm thinking that the 12 mark question at the end may be comparing biological and psychodynamic approaches with regard to gender identity or it will be about a key issue

Hoping Money doesn't come up!
AshleaJade
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by attybats)
I'm thinking that the 12 mark question at the end may be comparing biological and psychodynamic approaches with regard to gender identity or it will be about a key issue

Hoping Money doesn't come up!

I really hate evaluating the gender theories! They key issues are not my favourite either.. Im such a worrier
attybats
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I really hate evaluating the gender theories! They key issues are not my favourite either.. Im such a worrier
neither! I want Freud to come up because that stuff I find easy but I don't really want much on psychodynamic key issue but I don't reckon there would be a big question on it because it was in section c of june 13
AshleaJade
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by attybats)
neither! I want Freud to come up because that stuff I find easy but I don't really want much on psychodynamic key issue but I don't reckon there would be a big question on it because it was in section c of june 13
yeah ive hardly revised the psychodynamic key issue.. I wouldn't mind freud, Im sure Watson and rayner will come up though its definitely overdue
attybats
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
yeah ive hardly revised the psychodynamic key issue.. I wouldn't mind freud, Im sure Watson and rayner will come up though its definitely overdue
yeah although Its not a favourite of mine!
Grrpreet
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pixie-Bee)
http://www.edexcel.com/migrationdocu...s_20120816.pdf

That's the link if you can access it through that?

I have also attached the mark scheme as a file for you. One of the two should work.

Thanks so much! :-) How did you find the exams guys??
confettiparade
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I actually quite liked this exam Even though Edexcel was a bit sneaky putting a second 12 mark question in and disguising it as 2 6 mark questions
lou456rx
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What did people put for the question where you had to fill in the boxes and there were options like id superego ego consciouse preconsious and unconscious etc...
What you guys put for the last two ones? The one where a guy instead of eating a burger had a healthy sandwich and the one where the girl wanted to steal a necklace that she couldnt afford?
TheFinalFlare
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by lou456rx)
What did people put for the question where you had to fill in the boxes and there were options like id superego ego consciouse preconsious and unconscious etc...
What you guys put for the last two ones? The one where a guy instead of eating a burger had a healthy sandwich and the one where the girl wanted to steal a necklace that she couldnt afford?
I put:

Guy eating a healthy sandwich instead of a burger - Ego
Girl wanting to steal a necklace - ID
Kash24411
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by lou456rx)
i put burger as Super ego
and the necklace as Ego
Grrpreet
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kash24411)
i put burger as Super ego
and the necklace as Ego
Hmm I think if it was super ego he wouldn't have eaten at all as he was on a diet. And if it were ego she may have felt bad about stealing it... I don't know lol! I put ego & ID.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Birmingham
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19
  • King's College London
    Postgraduate Taught Courses - Arts & Sciences - Strand Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19
  • University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (15)
16.67%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (6)
6.67%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (17)
18.89%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (12)
13.33%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (11)
12.22%
How can I be the best version of myself? (29)
32.22%

Watched Threads