Annie Road
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey guys, thought I'd make a thread on AQA AS Sociology
Any predictions on what's going to come up in the Unit 2 exam?
uakhtar
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Do you reckon a question on theories will come up?? Eg: Assess the functionalist contribution towards our understanding of Education :/
Annie Road
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by uakhtar)
Do you reckon a question on theories will come up?? Eg: Assess the functionalist contribution towards our understanding of Education :/
My teacher seems to think so seeing as there wasn't any perspectives in the family unit, also I can't see gender differences in achievements coming up seeing as it was in last years
leonneoneill
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
A lot of people are saying a Social Policy question could come up. What would you include if it did come up (main points etc)?
winterx
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
i just made a thread too but its JUST FOR REVISION and PREDICTIONS!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...8#post47680598

ive added some notes if you guys want to see my full notes let me know
uakhtar
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Annie Road)
My teacher seems to think so seeing as there wasn't any perspectives in the family unit, also I can't see gender differences in achievements coming up seeing as it was in last years
Ohh right that's good news.. Its the onlyyy part am 100% confident in
Yube321
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by winterx)
i just made a thread too but its JUST FOR REVISION and PREDICTIONS!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...8#post47680598

ive added some notes if you guys want to see my full notes let me know
I would be grateful if anyone could provide me with unit 2 researche
method notes etc. Struggling to understand
winterx
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Yube321)
I would be grateful if anyone could provide me with unit 2 researche
method notes etc. Struggling to understand
http://getrevising.co.uk/revision-no...s_inc_theories
AbbieStrett26
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I've been told ethnicity or policies! And for the research methods maybe lab experiments or documents xxx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.46%
Okay (114)
29.16%
A bit lacking (148)
37.85%
Not good at all (92)
23.53%

Watched Threads