Happy98
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey everyone! Just wondering if anyone did the health topic for the writing and if so what was the last bullet point as I didn't know what it meant and it's annoying me! It was something about friends????
Thanks!
lucyp08
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I did it, I think it was 'what can your friends do to help you to keep a good health' something along those lines! How did you find the exam?
DeepFriedDragon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by lucyp08)
I did it, I think it was 'what can your friends do to help you to keep a good health' something along those lines! How did you find the exam?

Hey what what was the last question on the writing again, I forgot the word for shocked..
melody19
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Did you guys find the listening or the reading better?
DeepFriedDragon
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by melody19)
Did you guys find the listening or the reading better?
I found the listening harder but I wasn't sure whether he had injured his foot or was ill. What was the last question for the writing again???
midgemeister7
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by DeepFriedDragon)
I found the listening harder but I wasn't sure whether he had injured his foot or was ill. What was the last question for the writing again???
The last question was about a healthy lifestyle, with the last bullet being 'What could friends do to help you/each other live a healthier lifestyle'. I did it pretty well but wrote it a tad weirdly. I said (in German obv) 'Friends could talk together to try and quit smoking. I try to speak to my friends, but they do not listen to what I have to say' lmao not sure where that came from. Overall, though, I found it quite an easy paper although the last listening was a little tricky.
deadcat2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I did the Gesund one aswell. For the last bullet point,i wrote that my friend made a plan for me about my diet and how important gym is for you. I guess i should've wrote the effects of it,ah crap. Oh well,17/20 for the last question then
midgemeister7
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by deadcat2)
I did the Gesund one aswell. For the last bullet point,i wrote that my friend made a plan for me about my diet and how important gym is for you. I guess i should've wrote the effects of it,ah crap. Oh well,17/20 for the last question then
Doesn't matter what you wrote at all - as long as you get in the good vocab/sentences, it makes sense and it relates to the question at least a bit then you'll be fine.
melody19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ahhh I found the reading harder!
I can't remember the question about the foot?!?

It was about health and what you do for a healthy lifestyle etc, I can't remember the bullet points about it though cause I did the internet question.
Happy98
Rep:
?
I thought it meant how can you help your friends and realise that's wrong now! Do you think I would still get the marks??? If you completely didn't answer one bullet point, how marks would you lose??
But other than that stupid mistake, I think it went well! The rest of the reading was the fine and the listening was ok!
Happy98
Rep:
?
It said he had broken his foot
theguy21514
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What questions did you find hardest in the listening and reading? I found the writing to be OK but struggled a little with the other 2
theguy21514
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
And does anyone know what the answers were to the final reading question, I'm still confused by it
melody19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Happy98)
I thought it meant how can you help your friends and realise that's wrong now! Do you think I would still get the marks??? If you completely didn't answer one bullet point, how marks would you lose??
But other than that stupid mistake, I think it went well! The rest of the reading was the fine and the listening was ok!
Content is out of 10 (?) so if you missed out one bullet point you'd probably get 7 or 8 for content?

(just a guess though, I don't really know how they mark it)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Groningen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 31 Jan '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Course Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 2 Feb '20
  • University of Bath
    Postgraduate Virtual Open Day 5 February 2020, 11:00-15:00 (UK time) Postgraduate
    Wed, 5 Feb '20

Why do you want to do a masters?

Great for my career (81)
36.99%
I really love the subject (57)
26.03%
I don't know what else to do (29)
13.24%
I can't get a job (15)
6.85%
My parents want me to (5)
2.28%