I'm always tired when I get back from school

Watch
mnc61
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi I am doing my gcse's this June and I have less than a month left till my exams. My problem is how do people study when they are tired from coming back from school. Every time I come from school my body is aching, my brain doesn't work properly and I have no fatigue left. This is the reason why I can't study and I am falling behind. I always try to sleep when I come back but it never comes and I eventually waste a valuable day. I have tried tea, doesn't work, I play football, I'm tired, I don't play football in school, I'm still tired. I don't understand. I am always tired. Plz help I could fail bcuz of this.
TheVth
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You say you "do a lot of activity in school", so myabe try cutting down how much activity you do, so that when you get home you won't feel as tired. Additionally the problem can be your diet, in that the foods you are eating aren't healthy, or the amount isn't enough. It would be god idea to check this. Lastly, would be to ensure you have a decent amount of sleep each night, so that you aren't so tired in the morning and you aren't then completely drained of energy when you arrive home.
Alice2000
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Make sure you are eating a big and well balanced breakfast as it will fuel you through the day, i know you are probably used to hearing that, but it's true. If you have enough energy (especially slow release, found in weetabix, shredded wheat etc..) to get you through a school day, you may be feeling tired, but you will have feeling of pride and empowerment from working hard all day, a positive attitude can make a big difference. Try to have a small snack before or during your study after school to keep your energy levels up. Also try to get more sleep at night, it will make you less tired, and improve your overall health and study. Avoid sleeping right before you study as some people tend to feel quite dreary after a nap, it could also be wasting time.
-hope i helped.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (24)
13.48%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.74%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
5.06%
I need help with my personal statement (75)
42.13%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (41)
23.03%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.69%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (14)
7.87%

Watched Threads