AQA. A2 Physical Education // A-level PE exam june 2014

Watch
willbradley01
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi!

Currently studying for my A-level PE exam and I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on what topics or potential questions could come up?

Would be a really big help if I could get some feedback!!!!!!
Christie Harding
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by willbradley01)
Hi!

Currently studying for my A-level PE exam and I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on what topics or potential questions could come up?

Would be a really big help if I could get some feedback!!!!!!

hey, i'm doing this exam as well and in section A supplements is a possibility for part of the 14marker and for section C - general info about the world games.

hows your revision going?
lucyrll
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I think it will be a sliding fillament theory or mechanics of movement 14 marker because never had before, and previous past papers have been easy in the past. For psychology it WILL be arousal because i saw it on spec, and for section C i reckon maybe details about popular to rational recreation. what do you all think?
Christie Harding
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by lucyrll)
I think it will be a sliding fillament theory or mechanics of movement 14 marker because never had before, and previous past papers have been easy in the past. For psychology it WILL be arousal because i saw it on spec, and for section C i reckon maybe details about popular to rational recreation. what do you all think?

I agree with the first two but i think section C will be something to do with world games because of the World Cup. Why do you say it 'WILL' be arousal? Are you just that confident it will be ?:P
AdamAshall
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by lucyrll)

How can you be so sure on arousal? What do you mean you 'saw' it on the spec. Also Arousal 14M has been done before? Could you expand please
ivy.stanton53
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
does anyone know if we need a calculator? Are we expected to do the maths in biomechanics?
Gangie
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Haven't got a clue what WILL come up. But I reckon the 14 Marker for Physiology will either be supplements, ergogenic aids or Periodisation. Contemporary might be Drugs, world games or rational/popular rec and I haven't the faintest idea what the Psychology will be. Anyone got any last minute tips?
thehelper5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
attributing?/ leadership?
aliba94
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
There has been a mechanics of movement 14 mark in 2011.
bigal995
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Does anyone know what the impacts of world games are to the individual and to society?
Any help v. much appreciated!! I lost my notes on world games
SHANNON SAYERS
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Does anybody know the topics was on the 2015 AQA past paper??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (112)
13.79%
I'm not sure (36)
4.43%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (247)
30.42%
I have already dropped out (20)
2.46%
I'm not a current university student (397)
48.89%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed