AStudent321
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
There's this one teacher who always blatantly checks me out infront of me and makes me feel reallllllllyyy uncomfortable. He's damn right pervert, I've seen him do it to other girls too. I'm really angry. He looks at me like I'm a piece of meat, I don't even dress immodestly! HELPPPPPPPPPP Anyone else ever feel like this at school/college?
lxbsly
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Male here, so my advice is probably crap.

I'd honestly just tell a teacher, who you have a good relationship, that you get on well with, that you feel extremely uncomfortable around said pervert teacher. If it was me, I'd request that the teacher you are consulting with does not make a big deal out of it, and does not notify the pervert teacher, but have them look into it without drawing attention to yourself or other girls in the class.

Oh and finally, it would probably be best if you consulted with a female teacher; that way they can relate.
gemmam
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I had a teacher like that in sixth form. He also used to call all the girls things like "darling" and "sweetheart" and would wear his shirts halfway buttoned to show off his greying chest hair :puke:

Posted from TSR Mobile
AStudent321
Rep:
?
thanks! I don't know who I'd talk to though and I leave 6thform in a few weeks anyway :/ wouldn't the school make a big deal of it? I think it's going to be so embarrassing :|
(Original post by lxbsly)
Male here, so my advice is probably crap.

I'd honestly just tell a teacher, who you have a good relationship, that you get on well with, that you feel extremely uncomfortable around said pervert teacher. If it was me, I'd request that the teacher you are consulting with does not make a big deal out of it, and does not notify the pervert teacher, but have them look into it without drawing attention to yourself or other girls in the class.

Oh and finally, it would probably be best if you consulted with a female teacher; that way they can relate.
AStudent321
Rep:
?
I feel ur pain!
(Original post by gemmam)
I had a teacher like that in sixth form. He also used to call all the girls things like "darling" and "sweetheart" and would wear his shirts halfway buttoned to show off his greying chest hair :puke:

Posted from TSR Mobile
PeaceTreaty
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If you're going to leave soon and don't want the school to make a big thing out of it I'd drop it. Maybe give him funny looks if he does it again or talk to your friends about it who might be more willing to pursue it.
Ripper Phoenix
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
haha OP we have several male teachers that bend over girls desks and its so damn hilarious watching them ...

on a serious note they need to be stopped.. you are a girl you cant know if a teacher is calling you darling or sweetheart because he looks at you like a daughter or "meat" .. just tell him/her on their face!
odkfn
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
OP, you could be 100% right - but you need to remember he maybe doesn't know he is doing anything wrong - i.e. what you perceive as a seedy look could just be the way he looks at people.

All it will take, I guess, is for you to say to another teacher "could you please anonymously tell teacher X that he makes some girls feel uncomfortable, please?" and problem should be solved. Don't want to make it sound like he's done anything too bad as it could cost him career, and maybe he doesn't know his actions make students feel the way you feel.
SlasherHacks13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by AStudent321)
There's this one teacher who always blatantly checks me out infront of me and makes me feel reallllllllyyy uncomfortable. He's damn right pervert, I've seen him do it to other girls too. I'm really angry. He looks at me like I'm a piece of meat, I don't even dress immodestly! HELPPPPPPPPPP Anyone else ever feel like this at school/college?
OMG MY TEACHER’S LIKE THAT TOO! (Please excuse the caps)
He literally gives special privileges to only girls (yeah I know that’s good for me but it’s sexism) and calls us darling and sweetheart (And I swear I am the opposite of sweetheart when I want to be) and pats us on the head like “Good girl”. I think all the girls in my class notice it too and btw that teacher’s really immature sometimes. Though I don’t have it as bad as you, I’m not ‘meat’ed, I can soo relate.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (38)
26.03%
No (108)
73.97%

Watched Threads