The Student Room Group

Bad experience during AS Exams

I lost hope for my exams, I've had pretty okay grades for my GCSE (A in Physics, IT, English Language. B in Maths, English Literature, Graphics, Chemistry, Biology), but I have the same mentality then right now....

I did my Psychology exam last week, went okay.... hope I get a decent C, today Maths....urgh.... I think I just managed to get a D. And now I have Physics and Psychology tomorrow and another Maths on Thursday...

I'm really hoping to get atleast C's but knowing me, I think I will scrape a D (and hopefully not a U).

My question is, say I get D's and manage to get into second year for my sixth form, will I be able to get out with high grades?

If so (and I really hope so), then can someone please tell what to do because right now I've lost hope :frown:

Sorry for this long message but I hope someone can help!
I'm in the same boat as you right now, feel like I have completely flopped all of my exams despite revising a ton. So I talked to my teacher, she told me that it is possible to come out with good grade, but it will take everything you've got. Basically told me that once I get into year 13 I'm going to have to work independently, after every lesson summarising what we've learnt in a mini booklet. That way by the time revision for exams comes around I'll have a solid background. For now all I can say is that I'm going to try and stay positive about my remaining exams and try and do the best that I can, at least then if I get a D then it will be a high D, making it easier to push up my grade at A2.

Quick Reply

Latest