Tomtom1598
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Having trouble remembering of mice and men quotes as well as an inspector calls quotes. Anyone got any tips for learning them?
Mav455
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
You do get a copy of the book of the exam, I`d advise you to ensure you know the main quotes describing the themes of the book and the features of characters.
This site is really good for Of Mice and Men:
http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/micemen/

Anything,else quote me
ops348
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Mav455)
You do get a copy of the book of the exam, I`d advise you to ensure you know the main quotes describing the themes of the book and the features of characters.
This site is really good for Of Mice and Men:
http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/micemen/

Anything,else quote me

Are there certain quotes that can probably give me enough for any question that comes up? I really haven't revised enough and are looking for an A. If you can give me some page numbers or quotes for OMAM and An Inspector Calls I would really appreciate it! I am comfortable with analysis myself, just need the good quotes to analyse.
amyismanameee
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
An inspector calls has quotes for each of the characters at the back of the book presuming you have the hardback
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (32)
69.57%
No (10)
21.74%
I didn't use it to prepare (4)
8.7%

Watched Threads