Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just tried to register but it crashed my computer so I think i'll give this one a miss for today.

ReputationRep:
    Oh no! I've added a random person by accident!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Oh no! I've added a random person by accident!!!!!!!!
    Hahaha, lol

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure? It won't let me enter more than 6 digits.
    Nope. I get it is too near a game or something when I sign up.

The other one is my celeb one btw, got confused

ReputationRep:
    Can I change my name? Not my team name, my actual name?

ReputationRep:
    Ignore Jason Suires, I added him by accident, he is not a UKL member.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deianra)
    Is there an actual link to this UKL league table chart thingy? :confused:
    there is a 'friends monthly league' link in your personal page (in the points table)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    Can I change my name? Not my team name, my actual name?
    I don't think so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    there is a 'friends monthly league' link in your personal page (in the points table)
    Or use this:

http://bbcfootball.fantasyleague.co....53&refresh=925

ReputationRep:
    Who's Paul Littlewood?
    Absolution

ReputationRep:
    I don't think so.
    Oh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    Oh
    guys by the way - you cant join more than one league. im a chairman of another league so itd be abit harsh to kick everyone (20 peeps!) out to join the ukl league at the mo

ReputationRep:
    Isn't this confusing as to who everyone is though? Especially since Jason Squires is in there. And plus, people like me! and myself did not realise that our names were going to be used, thus we're revealing our real names. I don't mind but I know that many do.

Hunty, could you put a warning somewhere so people know this and could possibly use their usernames instead?
    I know I didn't want people to know... I'm meant to be a secret, a government secret!

EDIT: I have an idea! one minute...

ReputationRep:
    Isn't this confusing as to who everyone is though? Especially since Jason Squires is in there. And plus, people like me! and myself did not realise that our names were going to be used, thus we're revealing our real names. I don't mind but I know that many do.

Hunty, could you put a warning somewhere so people know this and could possibly use their usernames instead?
    I didn't realise before, but now we'll know for the real thing, I won't add anyone who isn't trustworthy now that I know.

ReputationRep:
    Could you not make up a new account though?
    i could but. on my amazing team saha was still at fulham , so i can get 3 manchester united players mwahahaew.g.saha,van horsehead,ronaldo

ReputationRep:
    IMPORTANT:

The name that you register will be seen by other members of the league, so use your forum name if you wish.

If you are a member of a BBC league already, you cannot join the UKL league without registering again.

ReputationRep:
    LH why are you doing it now?!?

The premiership season is nearly over, basically you will be doin it for a month and to be honest it doesn't really show who the true winner of the league would be...be patient either start it for Euro 2004, or wait till next season...they'll both be here soon enough!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuz)
    LH why are you doing it now?!?

The premiership season is nearly over, basically you will be doin it for a month and to be honest it doesn't really show who the true winner of the league would be...be patient either start it for Euro 2004, or wait till next season...they'll both be here soon enough!
    I was seeing if people would be interested for the new season, but I set up a UKL league as I was investigating how easy it would be and I thought we may as well test it out for the end of this season.

ReputationRep:
    I was seeing if people would be interested for the new season, but I set up a UKL league as I was investigating how easy it would be and I thought we may as well test it out for the end of this season.
    Oh right...I thought you lot were all getting carried away with the excitment of all...I think those teams and the league as a whole will disappear at the beginning of next season though

ReputationRep:
    I took myself off btw (I think I'm paranoid) but I would do it next time and change my name

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.