ill chat about what ever you want to talk about
About vampire diaries!
Or how many douchebags there are on TSR :/
Original post by Amelia-Babe
Or how many douchebags there are on TSR :/

We'd be here all day...
Original post by pmc:producer
We'd be here all day...

How can people be so ignorant and rude://// ....oh but be taking seriously at the same damn time (!)
How can people be so ignorant and rude://// ....oh but be taking seriously at the same damn time (!)

Because they spend most of the day on their lonesome, being ignored, yet longing to be involved... Spending most of the day silently ranting to themselves - then venting on TSR come home time...

That's my thesis anyway. :tongue:
Because they spend most of the day on their lonesome, being ignored, yet longing to be involved... Spending most of the day silently ranting to themselves - then venting on TSR come home time...

That's my thesis anyway. :tongue:

No way! Thats interesting. (:

Because they're close minded and aren't considerate of other people's opinions.
No way! Thats interesting. (:

It's certainly a starting point! We'll find out sooner or later. Coincidentally, I haven't seen Vampire Diaries, I have finished all the Netflix episodes of House of Cards though - epic :smile:

Original post by ChickenMadness
Because they're close minded and aren't considerate of other people's opinions.

This is a contender too! We should work in collaboration to get to the root of this problem? Nasty bigots.
It's certainly a starting point! We'll find out sooner or later. Coincidentally, I haven't seen Vampire Diaries, I have finished all the Netflix episodes of House of Cards though - epic :smile:

This is a contender too! We should work in collaboration to get to the root of this problem? Nasty bigots.

I hope it all goes well with the thesis.(:
Well vampire diaries isnt every guys cup of tea..but i say give it a try. :lol:
House of cards...loveddddd it. I neeed to watch season 2!! No spoilers please!
I hope it all goes well with the thesis.(:
Well vampire diaries isnt every guys cup of tea..but i say give it a try. :lol:
House of cards...loveddddd it. I neeed to watch season 2!! No spoilers please!

I'll certainly give it a bash! I've heard people ranting about it for a while now, as ever I'll start watching it when it's about to end and spend a few days kicking myself that I never got there sooner... It'll be like 'The OC' all over again! Desperate Housewives too actually - guilty pleasure indeed.

Aw man, you'll love it! It's brilliant, so many surprises still to come - and the odd shock moment too believe it or not! It's so fast-paced :colone:
I'll certainly give it a bash! I've heard people ranting about it for a while now, as ever I'll start watching it when it's about to end and spend a few days kicking myself that I never got there sooner... It'll be like 'The OC' all over again! Desperate Housewives too actually - guilty pleasure indeed.

Aw man, you'll love it! It's brilliant, so many surprises still to come - and the odd shock moment too believe it or not! It's so fast-paced :colone:

After every bloody episode of TVD i feel like to ripping my hair out because of the long ass wait for nexts week episode. Ughhh...I should do the same & wait till the end and binge watch all day. I'm always so indecisive and will wait haha. OC ?? Desperate housewives :O
Old skooool. Ahahahaa. I was obsessed with smallville and the gilmore girls. Good times *sighh*
Now i can hardly find time because of uni :frown:
(edited 9 years ago)
After every bloody episode of TVD i feel like to ripping my hair out because of the long ass wait for nexts week episode. Ughhh...I should do the same & wait till the end and binge watch all day. I'm always so indecisive and will wait haha. OC ?? Desperate housewives :O
Old skooool. Ahahahaa. I was obsessed with smallville and the gilmore girls. Good times *sighh*
Now i can hardly find time because of uni :frown:

Haha, I feel your pain! I'm like that when The Apprentice is on :lol:

Don't tell me you've never watched The OC or Desperate Housewives!! Admittedly, the latter doesn't give the right impression of me, but it's superb nevertheless...

Smallville's awesome, Gilmore Girls is better, I actually miss that a wee bit. E4 go through a phase of showing it here and there, then swap it round. There was a thing called 'Privileged' that was on for a while too, that was pretty good.

I actually hardly even watch TV by the way, I'm reading this back thinking of where I find/found the time for all of this watching daytime TV nonsense!

Ah, uni's consuming your life eh? What is it you're studying?
Reply 13
hey guys
Original post by sissy14789
hey guys

Sup

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest