The Student Room Group

Bisexual girl meeting other girls ?

Curious as to how a bisexual girl can meet other girls, because so far it has been impossible. Also without the use of internet dating
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Curious as to how a bisexual girl can meet other girls, because so far it has been impossible. Also without the use of internet dating

Have you tried at parties or through friends??
From personal experience:1.) Are there any LGBT groups or bars in your area?2.) Are there any you know or your friends do?3.) It tends to happen as soon as you think it's never going to happen.4.) Also, especially from my personal experience: As soon as you decide you want a girlfriend, that tends to be when a guy shows up and vice versa :tongue:
Alcohol + close female friends who've always been curious = profit?

That and/or societies, dating sites/apps?
I don't know :frown: all I can suggest are through friends, gay bars/clubs, pride and apps (sorry), Brenda is alright for that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Wear rainbow bracelets and denim on denim ? Like seriously, dressing gay usually attracts gays but it often requires a little bit of a butcher look. As apparently gays cant look like normal human beings haha.
Reply 6
As soon as you tell people you're bisexual you normally attract the straight/bi girls :smile: honestly :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jennyp33
As soon as you tell people you're bisexual you normally attract the straight/bi girls :smile: honestly :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are bisexual girls attracted to big sweaty woohoo men?!?!?!!?!??!11/!?1?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending