Mimyr1996
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I cant find a thread for this so i thought id start one. hows everyone feeling about it?
matthpr
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm doing Greek Art and Architecture tomorrow and I don't feel too confident, to be honest. I know all the dates, but I just don't know what I'm meant to write.
miri223
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm doing Aristophanes tomorrow- I'm terrified. I have a bad feeling about the exam, and I haven't done enough revision >-<
CharlotteRoseW_
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm taking the Cicero paper - so unprepared! Hoping and praying that the examiners are kind with the questions.
Mimyr1996
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm doing Greek and roman women. I'm so screwed.
ymou
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I regret the day I though it would be interesting studying about Roman and Athenian women. At least Unit 2 is slightly easier
lmccartney96
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I did the circero paper a few days ago in ancient history its not so bad.
The context questions are on the topics of Ciceros relationship with Pompey, how useful is pompey and how is he not. The other is do with the trial of Clodius.

The essays are the use of the cursus honorum to become sucessful in roman politics and the other i think was to do with factions like optimates and populares.

Hope this helps as I assuming this is the same paper i did.
CharlotteRoseW_
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by lmccartney96)
I did the circero paper a few days ago in ancient history its not so bad.
The context questions are on the topics of Ciceros relationship with Pompey, how useful is pompey and how is he not. The other is do with the trial of Clodius.

The essays are the use of the cursus honorum to become sucessful in roman politics and the other i think was to do with factions like optimates and populares.

Hope this helps as I assuming this is the same paper i did.
Did you take the AQA Classical Civilization 1F paper?
RHirst
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Just finished the Unit 1D Women in Athens and Rome, it was a pretty good exam i feel confident i wrote so much and if i had more would have wrote a lot more, so many points i could make ha ha :3 Any one else do 1D ?
lola998899
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
what questions did you do ?? did you find time tight
victoriafish
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
yep-i didn't manage to do a paragraph on turia due to the fact i had already written about 5 pages and i had no time left !
lola998899
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
what questions did you guess do
lola998899
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
what did you guys write about pliny's attitude towards his wife
victoriafish
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
i did option 1 - on ischomachus and the rape of the sabine women and option d.. i think.. the different views of womens bad shocking behaviour from the view of men. you ?
lola998899
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
i did option 2 and option 2 . what sort of points did you make in option 2
lola998899
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by victoriafish)
i did option 1 - on ischomachus and the rape of the sabine women and option d.. i think.. the different views of womens bad shocking behaviour from the view of men. you ?
what points did you make in the essay
curiousginger
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by RHirst)
Just finished the Unit 1D Women in Athens and Rome, it was a pretty good exam i feel confident i wrote so much and if i had more would have wrote a lot more, so many points i could make ha ha :3 Any one else do 1D ?
I did, and I thought it was a good paper which 30 mark one did you go for?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (534)
66.5%
No (269)
33.5%

Watched Threads