Does anyone have a list of case studies that could come up on Thursday's GCSE AQA human paper exam because i feel as if i am missing some and i really want to do well
Turn on thread page Beta
Geography Human paper watch
- Thread Starter
- 20-05-2014 16:57
- 20-05-2014 17:04
dont even think any will come up, looking back at physical geography..
- 20-05-2014 17:43
I do Population Change, Development Gap and Tourism.
The case studies for each of the following are:
- China's One Child Policy
- An alternative to the One Child Policy, e.g Kerala
- Tackling an ageing population, e.g France
- Migration, e.g South Lincolnshire, Britain and Poland
The Development Gap
- The effect of natural disasters on development, e.g Honduras and Hurricane Mitch
- Development project, e.g Cahora Bassa Dam in Mozambique or Mumbai project etc and how they're sustainable
- Development project within the EU, Urban Fund etc
- Tourism in the UK , e.g Blackpool or Lake District
- Mass Tourism in the Tropics, e.g Kenya
- Extreme tourism, e.g The Galapagos Islands
- Sustainable tourism, e.g the Antarctic
11 case studies. Let hope they actually come up this time.
- 20-05-2014 17:49