Amierose24
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Is anyone else planning on studying business and management at bath spa in September?

Posted from TSR Mobile
henry price
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
hey, i will also be studying business management in September. looking forward to it? what halls have you applied for? also you heard much about the freshers?
Amierose24
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Yes I am really looking forward to it! Are you? I have applied for the new garden halls, yourself? But no I haven't heard anything about freshers!
henry price
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Amierose24)
Yes I am really looking forward to it! Are you? I have applied for the new garden halls, yourself? But no I haven't heard anything about freshers!
yeh i cant wait will be loads of fun. I have put waterside court as my first choice ah cool, glad im not the only one aha
charleybv
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yes I am studying business and managment in September. Have you heard anything about when it starts. Also how do you know if everything is ok with student finace as I havent heard anything.
Danisquires
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Amierose24)
Also going to be studying business management at Bath Spa this September and applied for the new garden halls, so excited!
ClaireDon
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I am also going to be studying business and management at bath. Has anyone had confirmation of their halls yet? I also haven't heard anything about freshers.
rachaeljenkins
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Im studying business and management with media communications! Applied for garden halls also!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (282)
60.65%
Yes- I don't like it (22)
4.73%
No- I want it (127)
27.31%
No- I don't want it (34)
7.31%

Watched Threads