NooNoo1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
so basically im really bad at geography according to my teacher and she thinks im gonna get a really low grade....last year i got As and A*'s but this year i seem to be getting Cs with this other teacher....i have got my geography exam on Thursday OCR B if anyone else is doing it....i really need Some help on the case studies....apparently i need to know rock type for a coastline and the upper,lower and middle course of a river(river tees) case study.....any help would be really good....thank you soo much
username1417378
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by NooNoo1)
so basically im really bad at geography according to my teacher and she thinks im gonna get a really low grade....last year i got As and A*'s but this year i seem to be getting Cs with this other teacher....i have got my geography exam on Thursday OCR B if anyone else is doing it....i really need Some help on the case studies....apparently i need to know rock type for a coastline and the upper,lower and middle course of a river(river tees) case study.....any help would be really good....thank you soo much
Hi, I found this about the river tees online if it helps http://www.slideshare.net/tudorgeog/...ees-case-study
NooNoo1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by AliyaMustafina)
Hi, I found this about the river tees online if it helps http://www.slideshare.net/tudorgeog/...ees-case-study
yesss....thakyou
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (123)
4.92%
Uncertainty around my education (369)
14.77%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (273)
10.93%
Lack of purpose or motivation (352)
14.09%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (114)
4.56%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (151)
6.04%
Loneliness (214)
8.57%
Financial worries (94)
3.76%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (106)
4.24%
Exposure to negative news/social media (119)
4.76%
Lack of real life entertainment (132)
5.28%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (217)
8.69%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (234)
9.37%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise