why is he alwaysss on his phone? it's bugging me :( Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
i have a crush on a guy who is alwaysss online on whatsapp. it only shows online if the app is in use. sometimes i randomly open whatsapp and he's online or just been online a minute or two ago. this goes on daily from 3pm to 5am :confused:. i'm not sure why he doesn't come online before then - he's in med school so i know he's got a lot of classes/work. (i'm unemployed hence my boring life).

i know this is very vague, but what would you assume or reckon? is he talking to a girl, group chat, mates chat..?
LightBlueSoldier
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
:lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
interstitial
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Maybe he's adjusted the settings so he appears online for a while after he's logged off... :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jaegon Targaryen
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
How about you stop being so paranoid and talk to him , get in there before someone beats you to it.
The Lord
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The fact that you're in a position to know that he's using it all the time shows that you're on it all the time too.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by The Lord)
The fact that you're in a position to know that he's using it all the time shows that you're on it all the time too.
not gonna lie, i do it out of boredom/stalkerism/infatuation.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by AlphaNick)
Why is that a concern?
because i want himmmmmm <3
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Jaegon Targaryen)
How about you stop being so paranoid and talk to him , get in there before someone beats you to it.
the thing is....i'm scared someone already has beaten me to it... hence why he's always online.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Arithmeticae)
Maybe he's adjusted the settings so he appears online for a while after he's logged off... :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
that's not an option on whatsapp. it only shows online if the person has the app open and in use.
Temporality
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
not gonna lie, i do it out of boredom/stalkerism/infatuation.
Why don't you try searching harder for a job rather than caring what he's doing so much with his time. Or take up a hobby. Read something. Anything other than wasting your time on whatsapp thinking about some guy who probably isn't even worth it. *Sigh* Emily Davidson threw herself in front of a horse for your rights as a woman and all you can do is pine after some useless man! He's gonna be a doctor, man, what are you gonna do? Come on, you're better than this.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Temporality)
Why don't you try searching harder for a job rather than caring what he's doing so much with his time. Or take up a hobby. Read something. Anything other than wasting your time on whatsapp thinking about some guy who probably isn't even worth it. *Sigh* Emily Davidson threw herself in front of a horse for your rights as a woman and all you can do is pine after some useless man! He's gonna be a doctor, man, what are you gonna do? Come on, you're better than this.
What's to say i'm not looking for one? I do other stuff too, but boredom and lack of response from employers is a little demotivating and there's only so much you can do to occupy yourself on a day to day basis. if you must know, i'm going back to uni in Sep to become a nurse, so it's probably just a phase i'm going through. lol.
Anonymous #1
all you have to do is go to him, girls have it so much easier...
i've started conversing with him online many times... we even hung out one day in his city (he asked me to meet up - the first convo he's initiated!)

it's just that he doesn't seem very socially talkative, so i'm wondering who he's talking to... Le sigh.
Anonymous #1
You have it so easy...

Right now I want just one opportunity to do what I need to do... 5 minutes outside of school and I'll do it. You, you have unlimited time as it appears... just freakin' do it! You have no idea how painful it is to be mentally ready to do it but not have any opportunities to do it.
Do what?
interstitial
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Do what?
Go up to him and ask him out... :L

Posted from TSR Mobile
VladThe1mpaler
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Temporality)
Maybe you've (luckily) never been unemployed. It is absolutely awful, even if you spend a good few hours job searching each day you are still extremely bored almost all the time. Being unemployed was probably the worst experience I've ever had in my life and boredom is one of the main reasons why.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Arithmeticae)
Go up to him and ask him out... :L

Posted from TSR Mobile
kinda hard not knowing if he even likes me.. he's not the most expressive person.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by VladThe1mpaler)
Maybe you've (luckily) never been unemployed. It is absolutely awful, even if you spend a good few hours job searching each day you are still extremely bored almost all the time. Being unemployed was probably the worst experience I've ever had in my life and boredom is one of the main reasons why.
Amen to that! Some people are quick to judge. Boredom is a witch with a B.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (370)
67.27%
No (180)
32.73%

Watched Threads