- Job prospects with a master's degree in public Health (MPH)
- Profession for an aspiring doctor
- Durham or Bristol?
- Hello, my name is GSPillai!
- Work experience consideration for master application
- PPE at Kings College london
- want to study medicine but want to do public health eventually(ie not practise med.)
- MPH at LSHTM or Uni. of Nottingham?
- LSTM MIPH vs GMUL GPHP
- Studying MSc of Public Health/ International Public Health Help!
- show 10 more
- Global health vs Public Health postgraduate degree
- Funding and scholarships
- Free distance learning Masters through one of the European universities?
- Hello, my name is Ajetes!
- Can someone help me choose?
- Salford vs Sunderland
- Overseas medicine work experience
- Choosing a university.
- TSRMedics™ BASICS 1 Overview of Specialties - What are they and common misconceptions
- Hello, my name is Didiqwoba!
Related university courses
Robert Gordon University
University of Bradford
University of Central Lancashire
University of Hertfordshire
University of Manchester
University of Portsmouth
Kingston University London
Pharmacy (Master of) (4 years)
King's College London
Pharmacy Year Zero
De Montfort University