The Student Room Group

Looking for housemates - Durham

I'm starting a PhD in astrophysics in October, and I'm looking for PhD or Masters students to share a house with. Ideally I'm looking for a 3 or 4 bedroom house in Gilesgate. So far I have found one other person to share with, and we have a list of a few houses that we will hopefully be viewing over the weekend. Please let me know if you are interested, or if you have any questions.
Hey,
I'm am going to do an erasmus exchange at durham from october to march/april and I am also looking for a room. I am from Germany and I study MSc physics. If you don't have problems with erasmus students, let me know it, I have big interest. :-)
Best Wishes,
Maja
Reply 2
Hi,
I've got a room spare and I definitely don't have any problems with erasmus students, the only thing is the house is a little bit outside of the centre (a 7 min bus ride into town), but the rent is really cheap, so if you don't mind having to get a taxi back after nights out (maybe not the ideal place for a 6 nights a week type party animal though) and are looking for somewhere less expensive let me know! (I'm a 20 year old girl and I speak some German too :smile:)
Kat

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending