The Student Room Group

I'm a guy and I wear makeup. Am I a bender?

I'm a guy and I've started to wear makeup recently.

Only eyeliner, and subtly, but it seems to have made a big difference to my look and confidence.

I naturally have a low brow-line, narrow and slightly hooded eyes but the eyeliner makes my eyes more intense. And it doesn't look at all obvious, it just makes it look like my eyelashes are slightly thicker.

Scroll to see replies

TSR isn't really qualified to diagnose you based on these symptoms. Go see your GP. :dry:
I know guys who use eye-liner to make some subtle changes to their appearance... Its only a bid deal if you make it a big deal, just keep it to yourself.
Original post by PythianLegume
TSR isn't really qualified to diagnose you based on these symptoms. Go see your GP. :dry:

i'll call 999 immediately
No.

However you are an Egyptian
No. In factor it's cool you're confident enough to do that. Do it
ha-gay-gif.gif

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7
well... it's just a bit of eyeliner.
not like you're going full out with the bluser, lipstick etc
Reply 8
I would do bad things to Jared Leto any day.

Does that answer your question?
Original post by bottled
well... it's just a bit of eyeliner.
not like you're going full out with the bluser, lipstick etc

...... not yet :daydreaming:
so even men are wearing makeup now a days.

lawd.
Original post by ChickenMadness
so even men are wearing makeup now a days.

lawd.

preach it brotha :smile:
As long as people aren't going to be in for a shock when they see you without your makeup :P

Also, in some cultures it's not unusual for men (and even children / babies) to have kohl-lined eyes. Although, it usually serves a different purpose in those cultures such as to ward off evil etc.
Original post by I'veGotAHadron
...... not yet :daydreaming:

some good looking men wear makeup and don't look dumb cause well... they good looking. just pointing that out
Yes... all of the scientific papers conclude then men who wear make up are 'benders'.
No, you're lovely and I very much wish there were more boys like you
Reply 16
Can you post a pic? I want to have a good laugh before I go to sleep. :rofl: It can be with or without make up, it's up to you. :ahee:
Original post by Teaddict
Yes... all of the scientific papers conclude then men who wear make up are 'benders'.

Lmfao. :lol:

I suppose it's just a bit of eyeliner but...I view it as a really feminine thing so I'd probably be a bit put off by a guy wearing makeup. But your choice and whatnot :smile:
I never saw the correlation between what you like to put on your face in public and where you like to put your penis in private, despite it seeming obvious to everyone else.
I'm sure it doesn't do your masculinity any favours... lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending