The Student Room Group

What do racist football hooligans do when..

A black footballer who plays for the team they support scores a goal? Lets not say hooligans but say racist football fans in general... what do they do in this situation? Cry?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Someone please tell me as im very curious im sure there are plenty of racists here

Posted from TSR Mobile
They pull up their shirts over their faces exposing their beer bellies and rub their nipples in celebration of the goal.
Reply 3
They celebrate for the team, not for the player. In other word; thank you my ******.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Ana81
Someone please tell me as im very curious im sure there are plenty of racists here

Posted from TSR Mobile

They celebrate the goal with racist undertone. Observe:

"YOU ****ING BEAUTIFUL BLACK BASTARD!!!!!!!"
"It's about ****ing time, mind. [White club-legend of the 70s/80s/90s] would have had three by now".
Original post by cambio wechsel
"It's about ****ing time, mind. [White club-legend of the 70s/80s/90s] would have had three by now".

'Bout time you got this joke in. Lee Evans would have gotten the first reply.
Original post by piapiapiano
'Bout time you got this joke in. Lee Evans would have gotten the first reply.

it's about time you both quoted and repped me for the comment. Robin Friday/Peter Osgoode/Rodney Marsh would already have written a several paragraph response and shagged my girlfriend just as a favour.
Original post by cambio wechsel
it's about time you both quoted and repped me for the comment. Robin Friday/Peter Osgoode/Rodney Marsh would already have written a several paragraph response and shagged my girlfriend just as a favour.

Lost on me. Either it's too early in the morning or you're old and the reference is before my time. Either way, w8wot?
Reply 9
Why did you all feel the need to turn my serious question into a joke.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ana81
Why did you all feel the need to turn my serious question into a joke.

I'm not sure that people did that. At least three of the answers here would seem sensible attempts to explain how racists contrive to celebrate the goal without celebrating (and perhaps while actively denigrating) the player.

Quick Reply

Latest