Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kindersurprise)
    Fight fight fight
    I know who im backing lol
    xox
    Yes a 53 year old insane maniac by the name of Percy who's little power revloves around jealousy and narcissism? Please!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kindersurprise)
    The people againt swearing would be proud of you lol
    (or are you one of them?)
    xox
    only sometimes. It bugs me when people interject swearwords in almost every phrase. I was also gently trying to "extractricate the fluid excrement" from his description of my clothing choice, but I doubt anyone noticed :rolleyes:

besides- tis good to have a little variety in the expletives used

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    Yes a 53 year old insane maniac by the name of Percy who's little power revloves around jealousy and narcissism? Please!
    Jealousy is such an unfeminine quality. I presume you are aware that I have no interest in you, and thus you are trying to fight your fellings for me by attacking me. It is also well known that while I do have the intelligence, wisdom and class of a well- travelled 53 year old, I am in fact merely 18 years old.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Percy)
    Jealousy is such an unfeminine quality. I presume you are aware that I have no interest in you, and thus you are trying to fight your fellings for me by attacking me. It is also well known that while I do have the intelligence, wisdom and class of a well- travelled 53 year old, I am in fact merely 18 years old.
    Er...okay - whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

(taking into account you have an inferiority complex after all I shall do my best in not worsening your condition)
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Percy)
    And modest too....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Percy)
    If it's unfeminine, are you saying it's masculine? And what's your definition of 'well-travelled' lol :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Er...okay - whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

(taking into account you have an inferiority complex after all I shall do my best in not worsening your condition)
    Inferiority complex? I thought... superiority complex... am I retarded?

I fail to see how jealousy is an unfeminine quality, it's pretty much experienced by everyone at some time or another. Perhaps not by those as arrogant as yourself, Percy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PublicSchoolAnn)
    What are your favourite shops or brands?
    Mine are...
    *Ralp Lauren- country club possee love this baby!
    *Gap- Preppy,Preppy,Preppy,enough said.
    *Crew Clothing-very 'pink shirts, collars up' (rugby of course)
    *White stuff- for those who like to get active.
    *Zara-nice jeans.
    Bleugh. Go to saville row or jermyn st instead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    Inferiority complex? I thought... superiority complex... am I retarded?

I fail to see how jealousy is an unfeminine quality, it's pretty much experienced by everyone at some time or another. Perhaps not by those as arrogant as yourself, Percy.
    He may appear to have a superiority complex but...I believe it is a front He as I mentioned previously must have suffered from insufficient love as a child. Also if anyone is curious about his conditon - According to Alfred Adler ‘the inferiority complex’ :

This feeling of inferiority is derived from physical disability or from faulty relationships. My interpretation of the complex is that it arises when a person finds themself in a situation where their abilities and attitudes are denigrated or rejected by other people. He / she then strives to develop themself according to their own standards and values. He / she strives to develop themself so as to provide their own justification of themself, to provide their own sense of satisfaction in their own worth as a person. This is an existential process.

ReputationRep:
    He may have appear to have a superiority complex but...I believe it is a front He as I mentioned previously must have suffered from insufficient love as a child. Also if anyone is curious about his conditon - According to Alfred Adler ‘the inferiority complex’ :

This feeling of inferiority is derived from physical disability or from faulty relationships. My interpretation of the complex is that it arises when a person finds themself in a situation where their abilities and attitudes are denigrated or rejected by other people. He / she then strives to develop themself according to their own standards and values. He / she strives to develop themself so as to provide their own justification of themself, to provide their own sense of satisfaction in their own worth as a person. This is an existential process.
    Yep sounds pretty accurate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    Bleugh. Go to saville row or jermyn st instead.
    Which part of her fine choices did you find most objectionable?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Percy)
    I purchase mine from burberry.
    *points and laughs again*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    *points and laughs again*
    *kisses Katy on the forehead*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Percy)
    *pokes Percy on the nose*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suspicious_fish)
    *pokes Percy on the nose*
    *ow that hurt*
    *pokes suspicious_fish in the eye*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Percy)
    *ow that hurt*
    *pokes suspicious_fish in the eye*
    Now that was uncalled for....
    It was a very gentle poke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suspicious_fish)
    Now that was uncalled for....
    It was a very gentle poke.
    * caresses suspicious_fish's chest*
    *sorry*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Percy)

*slaps percy across the face so hard he dies, everyone cheers*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    *slaps percy across the face so hard he dies, everyone cheers*
    Why are you being so callous? You know what I think of you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PublicSchoolAnn)
    What are your favourite shops or brands?
    Mine are...
    *Ralp Lauren- country club possee love this baby!
    *Gap- Preppy,Preppy,Preppy,enough said.
    *Crew Clothing-very 'pink shirts, collars up' (rugby of course)
    *White stuff- for those who like to get active.
    *Zara-nice jeans.
    Cant stand any of them, but everyone is entitled to what they want.
    Lisa Ho, Carla Zampatti, Wayne Cooper and Supré are always good.

Wow this has turned into quite a little fightey-fight hasnt it. Well dont let me hold you back. :rolleyes:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 9, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.