Graduate School of Management Open EveningWatch
I'd just like to let you know about our Graduate School of Management Open Evening on Wednesday 4 June 2014. It will be held in the Mast House Building (Sutton Harbour) and will run from 15.30 until 18.30.
The following programmes will be represented:
- MSc Business and Management
- MSc Finance
- MA Human Resource Management
- MSc International Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MSc International Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- MSc International Shipping
- MSc Marketing Management and Strategy
Why come to a Postgraduate Open Evening?
We will provide you with the chance to find out about the range of postgraduate programmes available at Plymouth University's Graduate School of Management. Take the opportunity to talk with academics who can give you advice and guidance in helping you to make your final decision.
Choosing to study a Postgraduate course will allow you to;
- enhance your career prospects
- pursue a passion for your subject
- enter a profession that needs a specific postgraduate qualification
- improve your skills and knowledge.
There are also a range of new scholarships available for September 2014. More information, and application forms, can be found on our course specific webpages.
A 10% fee reduction is available to Plymouth University graduates for most postgraduate taught programmes.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
We hope to see you there soon!
Student Representative - Plymouth University