Short Film:Watch this thread
1. Have you ever watched a Short Film? If so, did you like it and what was it called?
2. What is your favourite Drama on TV or in Film?
3. I'm thinking that my Short Film is going to be about a Writer. What location do you think would suit this best? A Cafe, Park, School, his House or an Office?
4. Do you think I should have a bigger or smaller cast? And why?
5. Lastly, do you think the main character (A Writer) should be male or female? And why?
While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?
We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.
If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.
Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
1. I have never watched a proper short film, the only short film I watched was at the Cinema and it was played before the film. Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of it.
2. My favourite Drama is a TV programme called 'The Vampire Diaries'.
3. For a film with the genre of a Drama, I think that a Cafe or Office would be a good idea.
4. I think that your Drama should have a big cast as it will be more interesting to the Audience and it will mean you can have a bigger and better storyline.
5. I think that your main character should be a male.
Hope this helps.
I haven't watched a short film.
My favourite Drama is 'Game of Thrones'.
I think a Cafe would be a cool location for a Writer.
I think you should have a smaller cast.
Hope this is helpful.