Ending of Supernatural Season 9 Shocker! Spoilers Inside...

Watch
fnatic NateDestiel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
Did anyone else see it?!

I can't believe it. He's everything he hates and has hunted all his life.

Anyone know what he said to Sam before he died?

Nooooooooo Dean :/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/

http://www.yourepeat.com/watch?v=bpn2H-qk_sg

Bring on S10 <3
Ash Ketchum
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Spoilers you mean person!
fnatic NateDestiel
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ash Ketchum)
Spoilers you mean person!
wat. OH!

Damn-if it makes you feel better someone posted fb photos about it prior to me seeing it.
Motorbiker
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I had to spoiler this and i happened to have not watched the season finale yet. Was planning on watching it this evening.

This show has got pretty stupid now but i still enjoy it.

Please spoiler your threads in future as otherwise you can ruin season finales for other people. Like the moderators that have to deal with the reports from other people that have been spoilt.
fnatic NateDestiel
Rep:
?
(Original post by Motorbiker)
I had to spoiler this and i happened to have not watched the season finale yet. Was planning on watching it this evening.

This show has got pretty stupid now but i still enjoy it.

Please spoiler your threads in future as otherwise you can ruin season finales for other people. Like the moderators that have to deal with the reports from other people that have been spoilt.
I am sorry. I didn't know.
Motorbiker
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by fnatic NateDestiel)
I am sorry. I didn't know.
No worries.

I just thought i was safe since it's not a popular show.

Guess i need to just stay up to date with my tv shows in future and i'll be fine.

There's a general rule of using spoiler tags [ spoiler ] [/ spoiler ] To "hide" any spoilers form recent Tv show episodes inside threads.

Oh, nd don't put the spoiler in the title as otherwise anyone scrolling the forum gets spoilered as well.

I think the end of the season was alright. My favourite was probably when Cas was god a few seasons ago though.
fnatic NateDestiel
Rep:
?
No worries.

I just thought i was safe since it's not a popular show.

Guess i need to just stay up to date with my tv shows in future and i'll be fine.

There's a general rule of using spoiler tags [ spoiler ] [/ spoiler ] To "hide" any spoilers form recent Tv show episodes inside threads.

Oh, nd don't put the spoiler in the title as otherwise anyone scrolling the forum gets spoilered as well.

I think the end of the season was alright. My favourite was probably when Cas was god a few seasons ago though.

Lot of people dont like that one, but I thought it was quite profound. See I like the earlier seasons when hunting YED+wendigos etc.

But I liked the S3 finale
Spoiler:
Show
When dean went to hell
Motorbiker
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Lot of people dont like that one, but I thought it was quite profound. See I like the earlier seasons when hunting YED+wendigos etc.

But I liked the S3 finale
Spoiler:
Show
When dean went to hell
Yea that was a good finale. I especially liked the time at beginning of Season 4 where we find out the details of what happened there.

I also really enjoyed 2 other season finales...

Spoiler:
Show

When Dean was Stuck in purgatory.

And When Sam was locked away with Lucifer and the soul business the next season.
fnatic NateDestiel
Rep:
?
Yea that was a good finale. I especially liked the time at beginning of Season 4 where we find out the details of what happened there.

I also really enjoyed 2 other season finales...

[spoilers]
When Dean was Stuck in purgatory.

And When Sam was locked away with Lucifer and the soul business the next season. [/spoiler]
I'm happy that spinoff got cancelled. I wish they'd do one with John/Gabriel or something like that.
Motorbiker
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm happy that spinoff got cancelled. I wish they'd do one with John/Gabriel or something like that.
Spinoff?

I think the show is nearing it's natural end tbh. I do enjoy it but it gets more and more ridiculous each year.
fnatic NateDestiel
Rep:
?
Spinoff?

I think the show is nearing it's natural end tbh. I do enjoy it but it gets more and more ridiculous each year.
Yeah it was called origins IIRC. It was based off the episode when they were in Chicago. You are right yes, but what else is there to watch. Vampire diaries :O

The storylines are ridiculous yeah why doesn't a regular demon just shoot Sam and then he dies etc.
I'll still watch it to the end though. Nice to hear Kansas again
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (77)
29.39%
No (185)
70.61%

Watched Threads