This discussion is closed.
blissy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hmm... I supposed if you used scissors. But I don't think you'd get such a clean line - especially after scraping out the inside. I maintain that it's a melon.
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
That picture makes me want to go do things to my cats and take photos

(Oi don't be so dirty minded - I meant funny things)
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by deary_ma_leary)
why would they call it lime cat if it was in fact melon cat? hmmm?
Yes I know, that suggests that it must be a lime. But limes are meant to be far smaller than that.
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It's too big to be a lime.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
It's too big to be a lime.
Yes, that's exactly what I thought. It clearly looks like a melon.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)

Funny still doesn't rid of the perception of you doing dirty things to your cat..
Sonata
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)

I have a picture of my neighbour's cat in a pretty pink dress. It was my idea, but the cat most definitely didn't like it much. so don't try
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)

You cruel cruel person!
deary_ma_leary
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by bono)
Yes, that's exactly what I thought. It clearly looks like a melon.
what if it's an overdeloped baby kitten (and so v.hairy) and an overgrown lime. what kind of melon has such a limelike appearnce?
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Have any of you perhaps thought that the reason it is called lime cat is not because it is a lime, but because the melon or whatever it is is simply lime-coloured...?

Oh dear, the sun is shining outside and I'm on a computer discussing the semantics of "lime"...
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
You cruel cruel person!
They won't think that when they are famous throughout all of internetland! My cats will make me rich
deary_ma_leary
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sonata)
I have a picture of my neighbour's cat in a pretty pink dress. It was my idea, but the cat most definitely didn't like it much. so don't try
i used to try and get my cat into one of my toy buggies when i was little-he never stayed for longer than a millisecond. my now cat sits on my lap like a child and puts up with my dancing with him-he's a star!!
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
They won't think that when they are famous throughout all of internetland! My cats will make me rich
Can you give me some of the money? I'll put elegant makeup on your cat for you for a share of the profits
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Can you give me some of the money? I'll put elegant makeup on your cat for you for a share of the profits
Cat makeup mmm. Obviously I'll have to consult my cats' agent. I'll get back to you!
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I stuck paper bunny ears to my cat's ears onec. She kept flapping them to try and get them off. SHe is so passive - she lets me cuddle her like a baby and doesn't complain. I even put her ina swimsuit once
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
I stuck paper bunny ears to my cat's ears onec. She kept flapping them to try and get them off. SHe is so passive - she lets me cuddle her like a baby and doesn't complain. I even put her ina swimsuit once
Oh dear oh dear... does anyone behave normally with their cats? Gosh...sticking paper bunny ears and what not, you people want your pets to join the circus? hehehe
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
Cat makeup mmm. Obviously I'll have to consult my cats' agent. I'll get back to you!
Your agent will go simply gaga over my expertise. lol.
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Oh dear oh dear... does anyone behave normally with their cats? Gosh...sticking paper bunny ears and what now, you people want your pets to join the circus? hehehe
It's fun to put your cat in a carrier bag and then put the bag amonst the shopping.
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
She loves it. We had a routine (before I went to uni) every day at 7pm she would miaw at me and come and sit on me whilst I groomed her. AFter about half an hour she went and sat by mjy feet. And rolled around. She also sleeps with her paws over her eyes - bless her. I call her "gangster cat" cause when she's licking her tmmy she'll stop and she's sat like a gangster - with her legs wide open. I also call her beckham cat cause her fut comes to a cute point ^ over her spine. AHem.
deary_ma_leary
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
as long as you didn't enforce swimming its ok
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (90)
33.83%
No I don't (125)
46.99%
I work during the holidays (51)
19.17%

Watched Threads