Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    It's fun to put your cat in a carrier bag and then put the bag amonst the shopping.
    Not when it rips the bags and the food falls out of the bag! Not the quavers, noooo, leave the quavers alone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deary_ma_leary)
    as long as you didn't enforce swimming its ok
    One of my cats sleeps in the sink quite a lot and doesn't really mind if you turn the taps on Until it gets too hot anyway

Edit: http://www.uk-learning.net/attachmen...achmentid=1067

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Not when it rips the bags and the food falls out of the bag! Not the quavers, noooo, leave the quavers alone!
    Calm down deary...

It seems you have had bad experience...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    It's fun to put your cat in a carrier bag and then put the bag amonst the shopping.
    now i often say lol without actually laughing out loud but i did laugh out loud

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    One of my cats sleeps in the sink quite a lot and doesn't really mind if you turn the taps on Until it gets too hot anyway
    LOL! I hope you are very careful then.

This reminds me of an awwwwful program I saw about Japanese people eating cats...they throw a live cat into boiling water, and while the cat is taking it's last breaths, suffering unbearable pain, they peel the skin off...

AArrgghhhh the nightmares!!! *hides*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deary_ma_leary)
    now i often say lol without actually laughing out loud but i did laugh out loud
    I feel so silly when I do that. This is a family living room, and here I am being a complete loony laughing at a screen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    She also sleeps with her paws over her eyes
    Ah, lol, it's not just our cat that does that then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    LOL! I hope you are very careful then.

This reminds me of an awwwwful program I saw about Japanese people eating cats...they throw a live cat into boiling water, and while the cat is taking it's last breaths, suffering unbearable pain, they peel the skin off...

AArrgghhhh the nightmares!!! *hides*
    <sniffle>

That's awful. Cats are for petting and loving and companionship....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    Ah, lol, it's not just our cat that does that then.
    I thought my cat was weird for doing it - it seems far too human!

ReputationRep:
    I feel so silly when I do that. This is a family living room, and here I am being a complete loony laughing at a screen
    I laugh purposefully loud to annoy mine. And it works.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    I laugh purposefully loud to annoy mine. And it works.
    No wonder your limecat is so angry.

ReputationRep:
    <sniffle>

That's awful. Cats are for petting and loving and companionship....
    Oh I know... :mad: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Don't hate me, but domestic cats are my least favourite animal. They kill rabbits, and I like rabbits.
    Cats are bloody useless. Last time we had a cat, I threw a ball and I expected it to run after it and hold the ball in its mouth while it brought it back to me. It instead rolled around on its back then went into the bush to do a sh*t.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Don't hate me, but domestic cats are my least favourite animal. They kill rabbits, and I like rabbits.
    Yes, I hate you now. My cat is too stupid to kill anything because she is far TOO domesticated. It's the partially-domesticaed one syou have to be careful with.

We had three, they used to steal goldfish, drag people's chickens from their kitchens (worked together), try and eat defrosting turkey, had a fight with a 3 year old for his gerbil and the cat got its head. We had to areldite (sp?) a lock onto the fridge. ahem.

ReputationRep:
    Oh I know... :mad: :confused:
    We could say the same for all animals though, so that argument doesn't really work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Cats are bloody useless. Last time we had a cat, I threw a ball and I expected it to run after it and hold the ball in its mouth while it brought it back to me. It instead rolled around on its back then went into the bush to do a sh*t.
    I think maybe you wanted a dog instead?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Oh you're awful! Cat are lovely, in my old age you'll find me painting in my garden shed surrounded by all my lovely cats

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I hate you now. My cat is too stupid to kill anything because she is far TOO domesticated. It's the partially-domesticaed one syou have to be careful with.

We had three, they used to steal goldfish, drag people's chickens from their kitchens (worked together), try and eat defrosting turkey, had a fight with a 3 year old for his gerbil and the cat got its head. We had to areldite (sp?) a lock onto the fridge. ahem.
    Hmm Blissy! I bet your cat would mercilessly cull a frog/bird/mouse given the chance. I know mine do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Well it's a cat not a dog!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    We could say the same for all animals though, so that argument doesn't really work.
    Huh?! Where's the argument?

ALL form of animal cruelty is distressing, disturbing, and very very wrong.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.