Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    <is extremely jealous>

I did notice all the hair when I went back home over Easter. I got so annoyed with it in my tights!
    Yikes!! The traumas of an asthmatic!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    Such a cutie lickle pussy...... I want one!!!!
    Remember...

Kitties are for life, not just for Christmas

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Remember...

Kitties are for life, not just for Christmas
    Yeps, certainly.... I had one..It grew so quickly... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    <is extremely jealous>

I did notice all the hair when I went back home over Easter. I got so annoyed with it in my tights!
    woah information overload!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    woah information overload!

What? My cat's fluff got inside my tights (when they are washed they're usually inside out and she sits on them and then I turn them the right way to put them on. I then go out and find lots of black cat fur in my tights... grrr).

ReputationRep:
    What? My cat's fluff got inside my tights (when they are washed they're usually inside out and she sits on them and then I turn them the right way to put them on. I then go out and find lots of black cat fur in my tights... grrr).
    You're lucky it was black. My cat's grey + white and if I'm wearing somthing dark it's always covered in white fur.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suspicious_fish)
    You're lucky it was black. My cat's grey + white and if I'm wearing somthing dark it's always covered in white fur.
    They were flesh-coloured tights though. I suppose white is worse than black fur.

Oh well, I will forego the fluff for cat cuddles and the pleasure of seeing her asleep on my clothes (she obviously likes my smell )

ReputationRep:
    They were flesh-coloured tights though. I suppose white is worse than black fur.

Oh well, I will forego the fluff for cat cuddles and the pleasure of seeing her asleep on my clothes (she obviously likes my smell )
    Black fur on flesh tights = baaaaaad.
    My cat sleeps on my favourite knitted jumper, so I never get to wear it cos he's always on it. But it's worth it, I adore him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suspicious_fish)
    Black fur on flesh tights = baaaaaad.
    My cat sleeps on my favourite knitted jumper, so I never get to wear it cos he's always on it. But it's worth it, I adore him.
    My cat sleeps on an old rucksack of mine under my bed. We dragged it out the other day and the fur was about 3 cm thick. It was rather gross, but we left it because we knew she would be upset if we hoovered it.

ReputationRep:
    My cat sleeps on an old rucksack of mine under my bed. We dragged it out the other day and the fur was about 3 cm thick. It was rather gross, but we left it because we knew she would be upset if we hoovered it.
    LOL!! Don't hoover the cat up instead thinking it's just a ball of fluff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    LOL!! Don't hoover the cat up instead thinking it's just a ball of fluff
    My kittie was frightened of hoovers....

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.