This discussion is closed.
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
<is extremely jealous>

I did notice all the hair when I went back home over Easter. I got so annoyed with it in my tights!
Yikes!! The traumas of an asthmatic!
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by zazy)
Such a cutie lickle pussy...... I want one!!!!
Remember...

Kitties are for life, not just for Christmas
zazy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
Remember...

Kitties are for life, not just for Christmas
Yeps, certainly.... I had one..It grew so quickly... :eek:
kikzen
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
<is extremely jealous>

I did notice all the hair when I went back home over Easter. I got so annoyed with it in my tights!
woah information overload!
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kikzen)
woah information overload!

What? My cat's fluff got inside my tights (when they are washed they're usually inside out and she sits on them and then I turn them the right way to put them on. I then go out and find lots of black cat fur in my tights... grrr).
suspicious_fish
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
What? My cat's fluff got inside my tights (when they are washed they're usually inside out and she sits on them and then I turn them the right way to put them on. I then go out and find lots of black cat fur in my tights... grrr).
You're lucky it was black. My cat's grey + white and if I'm wearing somthing dark it's always covered in white fur.
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by suspicious_fish)
You're lucky it was black. My cat's grey + white and if I'm wearing somthing dark it's always covered in white fur.
They were flesh-coloured tights though. I suppose white is worse than black fur.

Oh well, I will forego the fluff for cat cuddles and the pleasure of seeing her asleep on my clothes (she obviously likes my smell )
suspicious_fish
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
They were flesh-coloured tights though. I suppose white is worse than black fur.

Oh well, I will forego the fluff for cat cuddles and the pleasure of seeing her asleep on my clothes (she obviously likes my smell )
Black fur on flesh tights = baaaaaad.
My cat sleeps on my favourite knitted jumper, so I never get to wear it cos he's always on it. But it's worth it, I adore him.
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by suspicious_fish)
Black fur on flesh tights = baaaaaad.
My cat sleeps on my favourite knitted jumper, so I never get to wear it cos he's always on it. But it's worth it, I adore him.
My cat sleeps on an old rucksack of mine under my bed. We dragged it out the other day and the fur was about 3 cm thick. It was rather gross, but we left it because we knew she would be upset if we hoovered it.
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
My cat sleeps on an old rucksack of mine under my bed. We dragged it out the other day and the fur was about 3 cm thick. It was rather gross, but we left it because we knew she would be upset if we hoovered it.
LOL!! Don't hoover the cat up instead thinking it's just a ball of fluff
zazy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
LOL!! Don't hoover the cat up instead thinking it's just a ball of fluff
My kittie was frightened of hoovers....
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (69)
53.08%
Yes, but I want to swap them (10)
7.69%
No, but I know who I want to choose (14)
10.77%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (33)
25.38%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (4)
3.08%

Watched Threads