OCR AS History 22nd May

Watch this thread
anxiouslife
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Anyone doing this? :>
Natally
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by anxiouslife)
Anyone doing this? :>
Yes, what topic are you doing? I'm doing Elizabeth
anxiouslife
Rep:
(Original post by Natally)
Yes, what topic are you doing? I'm doing Elizabeth
Pitt to Peel. How long are you going to spend planning?
Natally
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Pitt to Peel. How long are you going to spend planning?
Urm probably no longer than 5 minutes!
Thereidy26
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Anyone doing Russia?
ayeshasaurus
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Westward Expansion anyone?
BitWindy
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Went well, how about you guys?
IntoTheWater
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Lancastrians, Yorkists and Tudors.

Went alright but I still wish I revised harder.
anxiouslife
Rep:
Anyone Pitt to Peelers?
Asadprince
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Anyone Pitt to Peelers?
Right here!! How did you find it? What questions did you do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
anxiouslife
Rep:
(Original post by Asadprince)
Right here!! How did you find it? What questions did you do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
1 and 3, hbu?
Asadprince
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
1 and 3, hbu?
I went with 2 and 3 lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
anxiouslife
Rep:
I went with 2 and 3 lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cool. How did you structure your Q3?
Asadprince
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Cool. How did you structure your Q3?
Well I said he was a ineffective party leader overall. But made arguments for and against, spoke about tamworth manifesto, 1841 election result, Carlton club, his 1841-46 policies, corn laws, coercian bill for Ireland in 1846, 100 days in 1834, his policies in Ireland and ultr Tory discontent about how he put nation about party and stuff lol wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
anxiouslife
Rep:
Well I said he was a ineffective party leader overall. But made arguments for and against, spoke about tamworth manifesto, 1841 election result, Carlton club, his 1841-46 policies, corn laws, coercian bill for Ireland in 1846, 100 days in 1834, his policies in Ireland and ultr Tory discontent about how he put nation about party and stuff lol wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I said he was effective on the whole due to transforming both party and country, and mentioned all the points that you did How did u find the exam overall?
cjslions
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Cold War in Europe anyone??

Posted from TSR Mobile
AlexH123
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Yes I did how did you find it?
J_asper
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by ayeshasaurus)
Westward Expansion anyone?
Yup, I did that paper. Questions 1+3 were golden. how about you?
cjslions
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by AlexH123)
Yes I did how did you find it?
I did questions 25 and 26. 26 was very wide 48 to 89 so found that a bit of a trouble although I think 25 went ok! Managed to salvage 2 fairly decent essays IMO!!!
Hbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
bonniepoppy
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Anyone do Germany? I did the question on Weimar and the question on Economic success = political stability for West Germany.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (34)
27.2%
As I expected (41)
32.8%
Harder (43)
34.4%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
5.6%

Watched Threads