IGCSE Edexcel English Language Paper 2 22 May

Watch
Sulfur
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Does anyone have this paper? I'm confused on what it's out of and what each section is out of too.

Also, any predictions on what poem/prose from the Section B of the Anthology that you think will come up?
Hbazaham
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Sulfur)
Does anyone have this paper? I'm confused on what it's out of and what each section is out of too.

Also, any predictions on what poem/prose from the Section B of the Anthology that you think will come up?
I have that exam tomorrow :/ Its going to be on one question from the anthology section B (my predictions are Veronica, refugee blues or an unknown girl :/ not sure tho) and you're going to have to write about a topic they give you and you could either write to "explore, imagine or entertain" or to "argue persuade and advise". Hope that helped
Sulfur
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hbazaham)
I have that exam tomorrow :/ Its going to be on one question from the anthology section B (my predictions are Veronica, refugee blues or an unknown girl :/ not sure tho) and you're going to have to write about a topic they give you and you could either write to "explore, imagine or entertain" or to "argue persuade and advise". Hope that helped
It did thanks! Do you have a link to any past papers at all?
Hbazaham
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
oh and also its out of 30 (15 for each section) and its worth 40% of your overall language grade
Hbazaham
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
http://www.edexcel.com/i-am-a/studen...astpapers.aspx
Sulfur
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hbazaham)
oh and also its out of 30 (15 for each section) and its worth 40% of your overall language grade
I checked the grade boundaries for English Language (IGCSE KEAO I think) and it said it was out of 100 raw marks overall. So I thought Paper 1 (60) and Paper 2 (40) but the past papers I've glimpsed at are out of 30 or 48, so I'm really confused! Thanks too!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (14)
14.14%
I need help researching courses (8)
8.08%
I need help with filling out the application form (6)
6.06%
I need help with my personal statement (40)
40.4%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (25)
25.25%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.02%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (4)
4.04%

Watched Threads