The Student Room Group

Bristol Accommodation

Hey, I'm hoping to study Music Production at BIMM Bristol starting in September. I'm looking for accommodation and found some houses that are a good price and in a nice area, but when I spoke to the estate agent they said I can't go to view the house without going with other students who are interested in it too. Is anyone else looking for accommodation in Bristol in the same situation?
Original post by JamesGofton
Hey, I'm hoping to study Music Production at BIMM Bristol starting in September. I'm looking for accommodation and found some houses that are a good price and in a nice area, but when I spoke to the estate agent they said I can't go to view the house without going with other students who are interested in it too. Is anyone else looking for accommodation in Bristol in the same situation?

I may be interested if you haven't found anyone yet!
Hey man, I'm going to BIMM too, my room mate has just backed out so I'm looking for someone to room share with me at Student Castle if you're interested?
Reply 3
Original post by CookieChan
Hey man, I'm going to BIMM too, my room mate has just backed out so I'm looking for someone to room share with me at Student Castle if you're interested?

Hey, I'm definitely interested, would you be able to give me some info like rent/ distance from BIMM and stuff? Thanks!
http://www.studentcastle.co.uk/bristol/

Thats the link to the website. Its £99 a week all inclusive. And I'm pretty sure it's like a 20 minute walk from BIMM.
Reply 5
http://www.studentcastle.co.uk/bristol/

Thats the link to the website. Its £99 a week all inclusive. And I'm pretty sure it's like a 20 minute walk from BIMM.

Hey, sorry for the late reply, I've been away on holiday. I'm still interested if you still have the place. A couple of houses come up with that link, which one is it? thanks
Sorry, I had to get rid of it, so now looking for another place.
Reply 7
Sorry, I had to get rid of it, so now looking for another place.

Ok, don't worry, it might be worth looking at Hotwells House on Mansionstudent.com. It's loads of apartments, bit more expensive but theres not many houses left
Reply 8
Hey everyone im also starting music production course at bimm bristol in september and im looking for accommodation.
I wouldnt mind a house share, hit me up if u need an extra house mate

Casper

Quick Reply

Latest