Message is not flagged - what does that mean?? Watch

danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Just wondering what it means when you're using email and it goes 'this message is not flagged' ???

:confused:

DB_x
ASDuley
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Humm...not sure its a mobile technology question...

Its just a message to get your attention that the e-mail your reading hasnt been flagged, which means that it is just an ordinary e-mail.
If an e-mail is flagged then the sender is giving it a priority status, or if you flag an e-mail yourself, you might do it so you can find that e-mail easier if you have to.

So, nothing to worry about as it isnt an error message, its simply saying...the message hasn't been flagged.
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by ASDuley)
Humm...not sure its a mobile technology question...

Its just a message to get your attention that the e-mail your reading hasnt been flagged, which means that it is just an ordinary e-mail.
If an e-mail is flagged then the sender is giving it a priority status, or if you flag an e-mail yourself, you might do it so you can find that e-mail easier if you have to.

So, nothing to worry about as it isnt an error message, its simply saying...the message hasn't been flagged.
Oh ok cool. Thanks, one of those... mysteries of life you've gotta find out for yourself

Ta

xo
PieMaster
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
If it's in Outlook:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/as...71033.aspx?CTT
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (21)
25%
No - I got the required grades (52)
61.9%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (11)
13.1%

Watched Threads